2018 Sabres' Prospect Challenge - September 7-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Excited to watch this group of kids. Dahlin and Mittelstadt, obviously. But also Pilut, Asplund, Olofsson, Nylander, Borgen, Guhle, and Thompson. Every single one of those guys could realistically push for a long look at training camp, so I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do here. It's been a long time since we've had that kind of depth of talent in our pro ranks.

mattcc97

Feb 6, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Anyone have 1 extra ticket to tomorrow nights game against Boston? My sister is in town and would love to go but that one seems to be sold out...

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Sabres.com saying the stream will be available only in the Buffalo market. Anyone know what that means? I.e you can't log into Sabres.com and see it in Chicago? Seems stupid if that is the case.

Hasek

Jan 2, 2013
It's starting to sink in that Dahlin is actually on this team. Not fully buying in yet until puck drops on opening night. #buffalomentality

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
I planned my whole Friday around this scrimmage and now I can't watch it? What f*cking moron or garbage rule made this happen?

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
Sabres.com saying the stream will be available only in the Buffalo market. Anyone know what that means? I.e you can't log into Sabres.com and see it in Chicago? Seems stupid if that is the case.
Isn't the game in Buffalo? If so, that makes zero sense. Do they not want people to come watch?

Genny Screamer

Jul 11, 2017
Buffalo, NY

Duffer confirmed on the Instigators that the Sabres want the allow the stream to be available to all its fans, but the NHL has rules preventing it from happening.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
They have a rule that says they can only stream to the people who should be coming live to a free and likely underattended event?

Shouldn't the rule be ... exactly the opposite?

Reactions: Snippit

sincerity0

Dec 23, 2016
They have a rule that says they can only stream to the people who should be coming live to a free and likely underattended event?

Shouldn't the rule be ... exactly the opposite?
$10/ticket not really free.

Agreed the NHL has some really dumb rules. They make it harder than any other league to consume their product (games, players are boring, Twitter etc)

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
I swear they do stuff like this every time just to rile up interest/awareness. Usually it's "absolutely no stream, league rules, blah blah blah" until right before then like magic oh look there's a stream. I'm guessing this is just another attempt to rile up drama and wouldn't be surprised at all if the stream ultimately is open to all.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Devils fan here, was coming to see if you guys were streaming the games again since you and Pitt had the best streams, and to see how Dahlin played in the other games.

That NHL strategy of growing the game is totally at work with the streaming only available to those in the area......

Reactions: GellMann
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad