2018 Sabres' Prospect Challenge - September 7-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I highly doubt we get a stream. I've got no reply from any source when I have messaged.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
SABRES ANNOUNCE FULL ROSTER FOR 2018 PROSPECTS CHALLENGE

BUFFALO, N.Y. (September 4, 2018) — The Buffalo Sabres today announced the team’s full roster for the Prospects Challenge, which will run from Sept. 7 to 10 at Harborcenter.

**Buffalo’s Prospects Challenge roster can be found here.**

The Sabres will be joined by the Boston Bruins, New Jersey Devils and Pittsburgh Penguins to compete in a round-robin challenge featuring prospects from each team. The participating teams will each play three games during the course of the event, which will be held entirely at Harborcenter.

DmRfbljWwAI3CWU.jpg

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee

BUFFALO, N.Y. (September 4, 2018) — The Buffalo Sabres today announced the team’s full roster for the Prospects Challenge, which will run from Sept. 7 to 10 at Harborcenter.

The Sabres will be joined by the Boston Bruins, New Jersey Devils and Pittsburgh Penguins to compete in a round-robin challenge featuring prospects from each team. The participating teams will each play three games during the course of the event, which will be held entirely at Harborcenter.

DmRfbljWwAI3CWU.jpg

By far the best defense group we've rostered for something like this in decades. The forward depth is quite enhanced as well. So this should be a team to have fun watching!

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006

DmRfbljWwAI3CWU.jpg

No Davidsson, Kukkonen, Samuelsson for noncollege guys.

LetsDoughBuffalo

Apr 4, 2014
Does anybody have some advice on what to wear to this thing? I've only walked through the HarborCentre arena once, so I don't know how cold it is to sit there for a full hockey game.

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Deep group - Expect a lot of good showings. Very interested in some lesser players like Cornel or Stephens to see if they can create some sort of NHL potential or excitement.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

DmRfbljWwAI3CWU.jpg

Finally - with S. Eiserman on the roster we have our future Cup carrying captain, then our star general manager.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Dahlin
Guhle
Pilut
Borgen
Laaksonen
Hickey

That escalated quickly

Reactions: Reddawg

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
Does anybody have some advice on what to wear to this thing? I've only walked through the HarborCentre arena once, so I don't know how cold it is to sit there for a full hockey game.
My girl complains that its cold when she comes for my mens league games, but I doubt a normal person would think the temp is low.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
That’s one heck of a lineup for the prospect tournament.

Defense is stacked.

Offense looks damn good too.

Reactions: Dingo44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad