HF Habs: 2018 Rookie Camp (Sept. 6th-12th) + Rookie Showdown @ Place Bell (Sept. 7th-9th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankc

Jan 9, 2005
Montreal
Except for the beginning of the game where Leafs scored 2 goals on stupid penality we took... is it just me or Leafs don't do anything on offense? I believe they have like 2 shot in the past 30min of play.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Best period of the tournament, beside a 2-3 min stretch, Leafs haven't done much. Brook is a stud and Addison will have to improve his decision making and defensive game if he wants to make the NHL as a bottom sixer.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
- Brook and Fleury looking real good.

- Kotkaniemi went back to sleep. Needs to be able to take an amateur game into his own hands.

- Liljigren looks like a mess defensively.

- Fonstad and Bitten are good

- and the Demo looking amazing

Reactions: Redux91

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
On defence I really like Brooks and Sklenicka on so far and Moravcik have been all right even through I was expecting more from him. Melancon is really awful all around and Plant is really lost in his own zone. I didn't see Fleury much so far....

I really like what I'm seeing from Vejdemo and Bitten but honestly outside of those 2 the offense is pretty bad.... Kotkanemi is trying but when you play with Waked and Katerinakis its pretty hard to do anything offensively.

Reactions: Redux91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad