Red Sox/MLB 2018 REGULAR SEASON III - 107-52 - 2018 AL EAST CHAMPS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
When that Mookie homer went over the wall.

thank-god-gif.gif

Also Steven Wright has been shockingly reliable out of the pen.

dabid

Feb 6, 2006
HFBoards
the red sox clinch here or blow an 11-6 lead with 2 outs and 2 strikes either result somebody needs to confiscate Tony La Russa's keys

Reactions: McGarnagle

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Let's just hope the Sox don't fall off the back of a truck in the playoffs.

”We seen Chris at the side of the road, gagged an’ arms tied behind his back. Now we’d love nuthin’ more than to see him start game 1. If the Red Sox do right by us he will, or we keep’im!”

*stooge 2 walks into the shot, dragging an unconscious Mookie, realising and freezing, then shuffling out of shot again*

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
A month ago during a lightning storm I heard a thunder boon so loud I would have loved to know where it hit.

I realize now it was Brock Holt’s bat.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Last night made official what was true since the four game sweep of the Yanks.

Not gonna worry about the playoffs til the playoffs start. Stay healthy, stay fresh, and hope a couple bullpen arms get going.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Red Sox fan dies after climbing on roof of train in New York - The Boston Globe

DARWIN AWARD WINNER?

A Red Sox fan was killed after he climbed onto the roof of a train in New York and was electrocuted by the overhead wires, passengers and officials said.

The man was identified by MTA officials as Michael Vigeant, 24, of Hudson, N.H.

MTA Metro-North Railroad officials said the incident occurred Wednesday around 11:30 p.m. on the New Haven line, which had just departed from Yankee Stadium.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Red Sox fan dies after climbing on roof of train in New York - The Boston Globe

DARWIN AWARD WINNER?

A Red Sox fan was killed after he climbed onto the roof of a train in New York and was electrocuted by the overhead wires, passengers and officials said.

The man was identified by MTA officials as Michael Vigeant, 24, of Hudson, N.H.

MTA Metro-North Railroad officials said the incident occurred Wednesday around 11:30 p.m. on the New Haven line, which had just departed from Yankee Stadium.
Michael Vigeant Obituary - Hudson, New Hampshire - Cremation Society of New Hampshire

Train surfing ?

Curiousity got me and what a bleeping shame by the sounds of it someone who had a lot to live for

Dumb move and very very sad for many close to him

Reactions: 08SeaBass08

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I think most of us are guilty of judging the decisions of others in the vacuum of not knowing them personally. But, as you so critically point out, there are far more people impacted than just the decision-maker.
It’s sad no matter what. His poor family - and anytime I see an animal lover and curling up on the floor with his dog really got me- it’s often how I watch away games . I wish everyone could have health good fortune and live to 90 and hear their stories accumulated along the way. I would have loved to have heard his.

Reactions: smithformeragent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad