Red Sox/MLB 2018 REGULAR SEASON III - 107-52 - 2018 AL EAST CHAMPS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
This team is incredible.

A few more wins and I don’t think the Yankees will be able to catch us even when Judge returns.

I actually think the Yankees could end up losing the wild card.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012

They've got a .632 winning percentage now, with injuries. The Astros are the only other team over .600 in the entire AL (other than the Sox of course). Sure, it COULD happen.....but the odds are extremely long.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
They've got a .632 winning percentage now, with injuries. The Astros are the only other team over .600 in the entire AL (other than the Sox of course). Sure, it COULD happen.....but the odds are extremely long.
Stranger things have happened late in the season.

As of today

full

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Is it just me that wants them to lose a few games in a row before the playoffs? Love what they've done to this point, but can't help feeling like they're peaking too early...

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
This team is incredible.

A few more wins and I don’t think the Yankees will be able to catch us even when Judge returns.

I’m actually hoping that Oakland wins the West and NYY has to play Houston in the WC game.

It would suck to have to play Houston first, but I would strangely feel better about it than NYY. Playing teams in your division in the playoffs in all sports is no bueno.

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->