• heck yeah

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • i'm telling del zotto

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
I remember talking to you about this before. It wasn't Hudl, but some kind of service similar? Possibly a recruiting/training service for up and coming athletes, something like that?

A little bit different. We work with companies like Hudl, they are actually on my sales force pipeline although we don’t currently work with them. I can’t really explain it any more without completely giving it away. But my clients include the AHL, CHL and ECHL. Those are the clients I enjoy working with, unlike some other jerks. I actually have an AHL media pass that I unfortunately rarely get to use.

canuck89

May 17, 2014
Prince George
Allen never married, and had no children. The control of the Seahawks and the NBA's Trailblazers (which Allen also owned) now rest with his sister Jody. However, it appears that Jody isn't really interested in being a sports owner.

Looks like the Seahawks and the Trailblazers could eventually be put up for sale.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Allen never married, and had no children. The control of the Seahawks and the NBA's Trailblazers (which Allen also owned) now rest with his sister Jody. However, it appears that Jody isn't really interested in being a sports owner.

Looks like the Seahawks and the Trailblazers could eventually be put up for sale.

I wish I was a billionare...

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
So we allowed to freely talk about pot in here now or what? Someone at my work just asked me how to buy pot from a store... he said do I just ask to buy one weed? I said yes, say exactly that.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
So we allowed to freely talk about pot in here now or what? Someone at my work just asked me how to buy pot from a store... he said do I just ask to buy one weed? I said yes, say exactly that.
Really shouldnt be legal imo its still a gateway drug. And if people dont know what that means its means it leads people to harder more dangerous drugs like cocaine, heroin, fentanol, etc

Reactions: dim jim

Curmudgeon

Aug 18, 2018

I'm not going to include the link but the outlet being run by BC Liquor is a good start. Site is an easy find.

Curmudgeon

Aug 18, 2018
Really shouldnt be legal imo its still a gateway drug. And if people dont know what that means its means it leads people to harder more dangerous drugs like cocaine, heroin, fentanol, etc

Take some time to educate yourself. Fast food (McDonalds etc) and poor dietary habits, and what the pharmaceutical companies push on the public have a wider ranging negative impact than cannabis.

I'm not going to go into details as to my first hand experience in being a caregiver for people close to me but I have witnessed how it's an effective means of pain management for people with MS and cancer, alleviates appetite suppression, and helps with things like anxiety and depression.

Go to sites like ClinicalTrials.gov and the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) run by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and search for cannabis related research, either specific to something like a form of cancer or just generally.

This isn't the place for me to preach about cannabis, dietary practices and nutrition, and alternative and complimentary medicine but I'm extremely pleased with the path I've chosen.

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
Weird, I’ve smoked for a decade and have NEVER felt the urge to do any harder drugs. In fact, the amount of liquor I regularly consume has dropped considerably (odd beer here & there. Plus now #ShotgunJake) & the amount of pharmaceutical drugs I’ve taken is basically nill as well... but yeah! Reefer Madness!!!

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Take some time to educate yourself. Fast food (McDonalds etc) and poor dietary habits, and what the pharmaceutical companies push on the public have a wider ranging negative impact than cannabis.

I'm not going to go into details as to my first hand experience in being a caregiver for people close to me but I have witnessed how it's an effective means of pain management for people with MS and cancer, alleviates appetite suppression, and helps with things like anxiety and depression.

Go to sites like ClinicalTrials.gov and the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) run by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and search for cannabis related research, either specific to something like a form of cancer or just generally.

This isn't the place for me to preach about cannabis, dietary practices and nutrition, and alternative and complimentary medicine but I'm extremely pleased with the path I've chosen.
Ok i will, thanks for the response. I have been raised i guess Conservative and the whole pot thing has always been seeing pretty negatively even tho like 3/4 of the people at school have tried it or do it regularly - but then a lot of them also do harder drugs now too so Ive seen that and the gateway thing is for real

Reactions: dim jim

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
anyone who says pot is a gateway drug or think its negative is viewed as a r e t a r d in my eyes. I will never have any interactions with that person.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia

The only reason this is true is because drug dealers push other shit onto their customers. My brother went down that f***ed up path.

If you're buying from a store that can't exactly happen.

Pretty much every drug should be legal to possess anyways IMO but some shouldn't be openly sold in public stores and should exclusively be sold online. It'd sure as hell end the dark market of people lacing your drugs.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
The only reason this is true is because drug dealers push other **** onto their customers. My brother went down that ****ed up path.

If you're buying from a store that can't exactly happen.

Pretty much every drug should be legal to possess anyways IMO but some shouldn't be openly sold in public stores and should exclusively be sold online. It'd sure as hell end the dark market of people lacing your drugs.
I mean I disagree that every drug should be legal to possess. We don’t want people walking the streets on heroin/meth/coke etc. Those aren’t natural drugs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad