NCAA: 2018 Offseason

Reality Check

May 28, 2008

The mother of the ex-wife says she is lying and had told her she is going to take down Smith because he cheated on her.

:laugh:

What am I to believe now? The mother of the ex-wife, who admits that she is estranged from her daughter(and probably has always been) or the evidence of at least two known incidents, photos, text messages, multiple cases of police involvement and admissions of guilt from both the ex-husband and Urban Meyer.

Couple with the trashy Save Urban rally with Zeke Elliott's father. After his son was suspended for domestic violence last year(Just LOL) and we have ourselves a train wreck.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I have no clue what exactly the truth is but I'm starting to really believe Urban will be back now. The suspension probably won't be too bad either. I'd be completely shocked if he's gone more than a few games if that.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
They said the estrangement occurred over these incidents.

That seems like a pretty convenient excuse to give her statement more credibility. I doubt that they had a great relationship and all of a sudden things broke down so bad over this issue that the mom is coming out to try and sewer her daughter.

Even it if turns out it wasn't true does that absolve Urban? He still would have lied about knowing about it and tried to cover it up.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
So he lied about knowing that she made the whole thing up?

He should be punished for THAT?

If he knew she made the whole thing up then why not say at the time "hey Zachs wife is making up some pretty bad stuff about him just a heads up that is why even though it looks bad I am keeping him on" or when it recently came out that he knew instead of lying about knowing he could have said "well I didn't say anything because I knew they were made up."

Both those things seem way easier and the right thing to do if he "knew they were made up" then not saying anything at the time or lying about it a couple of weeks ago.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
If he knew she made the whole thing up then why not say at the time "hey Zachs wife is making up some pretty bad stuff about him just a heads up that is why even though it looks bad I am keeping him on" or when it recently came out that he knew instead of lying about knowing he could have said "well I didn't say anything because I knew they were made up."

Both those things seem way easier and the right thing to do if he "knew they were made up" then not saying anything at the time or lying about it a couple of weeks ago.

Even when you are telling the truth, you never look good when you accuse a woman of making up domestic violence charges. It's such a serious offense and you can look like an apologist.

Maybe they just wanted it to go away and didn't want to go after someone who, if she made this all up, needs help.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Even when you are telling the truth, you never look good when you accuse a woman of making up domestic violence charges. It's such a serious offense and you can look like an apologist.

Maybe they just wanted it to go away and didn't want to go after someone who, if she made this all up, needs help.

But it still doesn't change that he didn't report it at first and lied about it later.

If it turns out to be untrue it may look better on him in the public eye but doesn't change that he didn't report it and lied about it.

And as much as I would love to believe that they knew she was lying and held their tongues to save her reputation and risk their jobs that seems a lot less likely than they have a bitter mom willing to lie and they see this as the best way to save their asses.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
:laugh:

What am I to believe now? The mother of the ex-wife, who admits that she is estranged from her daughter(and probably has always been) or the evidence of at least two known incidents, photos, text messages, multiple cases of police involvement and admissions of guilt from both the ex-husband and Urban Meyer.

Couple with the trashy Save Urban rally with Zeke Elliott's father. After his son was suspended for domestic violence last year(Just LOL) and we have ourselves a train wreck.

Ex-mother in law sides with son. Good enough for Buckeye homers.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
What the hell is in the water in B1G country? Now Michigan is doing a shoe investigation. Another Jordan brand school.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Ex-mother in law sides with son. Good enough for Buckeye homers.

Why would her mother side against her daughter?

I'm not gunna say Smith is loaded by any stretch hes not but hes probably making more money than she would ever see, could be a money grab. That is a popular thing these days. Everyone rushes to believe every guy is f***ing guilty.

I know millenials are dumb but even they cant be THAT stupid to think women like men never expolit the system.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad