GDT: 2018 NHL Entry Draft | TRADE: [EDM/MTL] Hayden Hawkey acquired in exchange for EDM 5th '19

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

That's just hilarious. Trading away Hamilton because of reasons such as him going to the museum instead of moxies with the team? Lmao!

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
I've seen Dougie quite a few times walking down Stephen Ave or at National on 8th after work and he's always been by himself. Eating alone in the core twice and at National, by himself at the bar ordering a drink beside me. No one was bugging him in any of these instances.

Reactions: Devonator

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I find it hilarious how most Flames fans, and fans around the league see Carolina winning this trade hands down, yet here we are pouting about Calgary getting better. What a bunch of pessimistic whiners we are around here.

Calgary got good players which will make this board mad.

However, they gave up a great player, a good player, and a great prospect to do it. Calgary is a worse team today than they were yesterday.

Reactions: jeg

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011

That's just hilarious. Trading away Hamilton because of reasons such as him going to the museum instead of moxies with the team? Lmao!

Wonder if Hamilton has a bit of what Yakupov had. Good kid but not your traditional hockey personality.

North

Jun 25, 2009
How many times can you go to the museum? Is 'museum' code for something?

I think it was an example. Probably just an example of Dougie doing his own thing while the team was doing something else.

I mean, if it's not disruptive why would you get rid of him for something like that?

Kagomeboy

HF board regular Otaku
Mar 7, 2017
Coquitlam
I honestly think he cannot make trades now. He has become known as a soft touch who will always cave in and take lower value or give higher value. The sooner he is gone the better.
if the Oilers make the playoffs and who goes him or you.Likely you since that what will happen.

JarvisFunk

Apr 1, 2012
Saskatoon
I find it hilarious how most Flames fans, and fans around the league see Carolina winning this trade hands down, yet here we are pouting about Calgary getting better. What a bunch of pessimistic whiners we are around here.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Chiarelli must be stopped... this is ridiculous, stop giving Montreal picks for goaltenders.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Flames lost this trade today. It could be a win later if the two guys improve.

That's 2 straight losses for Tre the Wizzzzurd

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
well i mean let's be honest.....you're basically telling them to go f*** themselves. ....

"hey man we're going to go hang out at the keg tonight, we'll be there at 7"
"oh...no....actually.....there's this.......exhibit.....I want to check out.....on....uh....Tesla.....Coils......so...um ya......I'll see you guys at practice"

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Chicken Little syndrome is alive and well lol

Old fart Kovy signed for 3 years. Watch him bust next year. Away for a few years. Lazy. Got his money.

Flames downgraded

OHH MYYYY Gaaaarrrrrrd SJ MIGHTTT add somebody. Vegas is for sure taking a step back, BUT THEY MIGHT ADD SOMEBODY!!

Screw next season. Shut er down. Why watch?

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
If we selected a goaltender in the 5th round and he put up those numbers I would be very happy with that. Nothing wrong with this deal. One of the better hockey names you'll see too.

Reactions: VainGretzky

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
well i mean let's be honest.....you're basically telling them to go **** themselves. ....

"hey man we're going to go hang out at the keg tonight, we'll be there at 7"
"oh...no....actually.....there's this.......exhibit.....I want to check out.....on....uh....Tesla.....Coils......so...um ya......I'll see you guys at practice"

Dougie just sounds like an introvert.

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
Would someone with a little more knowledge of our prospects than me be able to post a depth chart for our goalies? Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad