OT: 2018 NFL Thread Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I feel like a chick watching this game, because the commercials really are more entertaining. I'm getting sick of 3 & outs.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I actually saw Maroon 5 before they were famous. It was 2004 and they were opening for John Mayer.

How I walked out of that concert retaining my ***** I'll never know. Yikes.

EDIT: And I'm wondering if the lead singer of Maroon 5 is sick, or if he can no longer hit all his high notes, because he's way off-key to the songs.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Barkley , not Darnold, wins rookie of the year.
Uh, did this surprise you?

I'm pretty sure Darnold wasn't even a legitimate consideration.

should've been Baker Mayfield IMO
And the hottest take in this entire thread is awarded to...

How many records did Barkley have to break and how many all time greats and current stars did he have surpass or come close to to make you believe he's a worthy recipient?

Ridiculous.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Tell ya what, as boring as this game has been, the Rams have had a LOT of lucky crap go their way.

That's the 2nd lucky bounce punt that takes exceptional field position away from the Pats.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Budweiser seems to really think it's important that their cheap beer doesn't use corn syrup, but that other cheap beers do.

Personally, I dont give a crap.

Reactions: Mgd31

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I know when I'm buying cheap beer I always check the ingredients first.:sarcasm:

Yeah, I mean that's my point. Bud has invested roughly $10M into 2 commercials with a sole purpose to tell people other cheap beers use corn syrup.

Does anyone seriously care?

I honestly couldn't care less. Personally I think Miller Lite > Bud Light, corn syrup or not. lol I just have a feeling this is $10M down the drain is my point.

EDIT: Holy crap, a 3rd corn syrup commercial. Make it $15M!

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The "no touchdowns scored" prop was 250 to 1.

I thought about putting $1 on it, and then thought, "nah, that's just a stupid waste of a dollar." LOL

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Yeah, I mean that's my point. Bud has invested roughly $10M into 2 commercials with a sole purpose to tell people other cheap beers use corn syrup.

Does anyone seriously care?

I honestly couldn't care less. Personally I think Miller Lite > Bud Light, corn syrup or not. lol I just have a feeling this is $10M down the drain is my point.

EDIT: Holy crap, a 3rd corn syrup commercial. Make it $15M!

BL is #1 and would remain #1 without these commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad