OT: 2018 NFL Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Drew Brees has NOT looked good today at all. This game is long over if Brees hits any number of open Saints receivers today.

And that big throw to Ginn was horrible, looked like a potential season ending interception until the Rams DB played it poorly.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
The difference between a veteran QB and Goff would be that this game would’ve been iced on this last drive instead of a game tying field goal.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Missed call be damned... I do like the sound of OT determining who goes to the Super Bowl

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Woooooooow. My Super Bowl prediction is wrong.

How much this next week do we hear about that terrible no call on the pass interference?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

How much this next week do we hear about that terrible no call on the pass interference?

Too much...like BG said if the guy's playing the ball he picks it off anyway or at the very least makes a play on it.

Reactions: Ripshot 43

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

**** happens every week. Bad calls happen all the time. But we probably won't hear the end of this one because it was Brees. Media loves that guy.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
**** happens every week. Bad calls happen all the time. But we probably won't hear the end of this one because it was Brees. Media loves that guy.

This is the kind of thing that may actually make pass interference challengeable :laugh: I'm not kidding, the reason we have the current OT rule is another golden boy (Peyton) lost a playoff game without getting the ball in OT.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad