OT: 2018 NFL Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
This isn't bad for the Chiefs. Could have been down real big early but have held in there.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
you guys know that KC was losing by 2 scores at halftime of the earlier game right? I know they ended up losing but they came back

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Andy Reid and co., will make halftime adjustments. This will be a one-score game again, the Patriots arent going to run-away with it.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I’m amazed at how good the Pats coaching is. I don’t see the Pats having a talent advantage compared to the other top teams. Brady is great no doubt but they don’t have great WR and Gronk is not what he used to be. I don’t know how other teams don’t recognize that Van Noy is the only difference maker on D but the Pats never make mistakes and overcome any physical deficiencies with play calling on offense and defense.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I’m amazed at how good the Pats coaching is. I don’t see the Pats having a talent advantage compared to the other top teams. Brady is great no doubt but they don’t have great WR and Gronk is not what he used to be. I don’t know how other teams don’t recognize that Van Noy is the only difference maker on D but the Pats never make mistakes and overcome any physical deficiencies with play calling on offense and defense.

They are like a machine. Every part does exactly what it's supposed to over and over and over.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad