OT: 2018 NFL Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Eagles are done.

This team could have walked into the SuperBowl this year if they had an injury free season like the Cowboys or Saints, but it's not meant to be.

This is beyond ridiculous at this point.

Beyond ridiculous? If not for the injury to Wentz, this team probably isn't even in the playoffs :laugh:

Don't worry, you still got this one. Foles is still the best QB left in the playoffs, and that matters more than anything else.

Reactions: Zajacs Bowl Cut

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Now the Saints can run because all-pro Fletcher Cox got injured last series. To go along with the all-pro Guard the Eagles lost the series before that one. Just a horror show.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
the eagles are the luckiest team ever

You keep saying this. I dont get it. Because a blocked kick 'doinked' last week?

How is having literally 1/2 (again literally) of your starting players injured in a season "lucky" at all? It's amazing they're still alive today, but that's testimony to how good they are to survive this, not "luck".

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
You keep saying this. I dont get it. Because a blocked kick 'doinked' last week?

How is having literally 1/2 (again literally) of your starting players injured in a season "lucky" at all? It's amazing they're still alive today, but that's testimony to how good they are to survive this, not "luck".

Dude, you chopped like 3/4 of my quote.

I'm saying we are probably both not super rational when it comes to this team.

Cox back BTW. Sky still falling?

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA

what about last year? the fact that if the Falcons could have gotten like 3 yards then Philly would never have gone on that run? if the Bears could have stopped the Eagles on one 4th down play? if the Bears kicker made an easy kick?

A lot of it is luck. Not sure why you are offended by that. You need luck to win in any sport ever.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Wouldnt shock me if a lot of smart money bet on the Saints to win while down 4 at halftime. I didnt check, but probably nice odds.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Saints likely win this game, but I am not impressed with this team. You would think they should be able to destroy this Eagles secondary at will, and that is not happening. Makes you wonder what happens if they play a decent secondary.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
They should have traded a 2nd Round pick for a starting CB after they all got injured, instead they traded that pick for Golden Tate, decent player, but didnt desperately need a WR.

I wonder if maybe there weren’t those options out there?

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Saints likely win this game, but I am not impressed with this team. You would think they should be able to destroy this Eagles secondary at will, and that is not happening. Makes you wonder what happens if they play a decent secondary.

Michael Thomas has 140 yards through not even 3 quarters

that doesn't impress you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad