njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
My 4 picks won a ******** of money this weekend.

The only one I got wrong was SEA/DAL and that was only a 2 point game.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The incomplete/fumble play to me was the league covering up for the ref screwing up the play. He charged right to the ball empahtically blowing the whistle and it looked like he actually cut them off from the ball. Then they go to replay and realize the ref stopped it prematurely and if the Eagles lose the replay they go bananas and who is at fault? The ref who stopped the Eagles with his take charge moment. I think the replay refs just chose the lesser of two evils. Really lame either way.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Against his former team no less

Kickers don't make that many millions, he probably won't have a job full time next year. Look at what happened to Blair Walsh after his playoff miss.
His current contract came with a $2.5mil signing bonus and $9mil guaranteed, he'll be fine so long as he gets out of that town and didn't spend like a dummy.

Still sucks for him though. What do kickers do after football? At almost every other position there are still options for you once you stop playing (coaching, training, commentating, etc). But kickers, especially bad ones? I guess you'd get a proper major in school and see it through just in case.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
His current contract came with a $2.5mil signing bonus and $9mil guaranteed, he'll be fine so long as he gets out of that town and didn't spend like a dummy.

Still sucks for him though. What do kickers do after football? At almost every other position there are still options for you once you stop playing (coaching, training, commentating, etc). But kickers, especially bad ones? I guess you'd get a proper major in school and see it through just in case.

after football? who cares…. 11.5M (if you dont want to live a "gangsta" life) is more than enough over and over to never work again and enjoy hobbies

sure, some people need the aspect of doing something aka working, but theres always volunteering for things that mean something to you if have that urge to feel 'useful'

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
The kick was deflected by someone's hand.

But let's all blame the kicker bc it's the thing to do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190106-213811_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190106-213811_Twitter.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Well you needed the Zapruder film to see it, but the Eagle player claims he did get a piece of it so there's that I suppose. Parkey's still a meh kicker that's already been on four teams in five years.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I am up bigly

Philly game was easy money, I'm still stunned that a chump team like the Bears were giving 6.5
Best defense my arse

SD came through but it got a little dicey late.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The kick was deflected by someone's hand.

Interesting, I didnt realize that, and the commentators never mentioned it.

I am up bigly

Philly game was easy money, I'm still stunned that a chump team like the Bears were giving 6.5
Best defense my arse

As I mentioned before, the Bears only played 4 of 16 games against teams with > .500 record, and were greatly overrated.

Dont get me wrong, I knew their defense was amazing, but I also knew the Eagles defense was pretty decent too and was getting WAY underrated in this match-up.

At any rate, I made more money betting this game than I have on any sporting event in my entire lifetime. Taking it Eagles to win, covering it with Eagles +6.5, and also betting UNDER.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Haha me and a few of my buddies are all in NJ as Rams fans

Id assume theres always a small group of fans of every team in every state

I'm sure but I've never seen anyone wear Rams gear.

Oddly enough I've parked near two different cars with Colts license plate frames this past week (def different cars)

Did you pick them as your team during the Kurt Warner era?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad