NFL GDT: 2018 NFC Divisional Round: (2) Los Angeles Rams vs (4) Dallas Cowboys

lardal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Cowboys play keep away and defence gets a stop final possession to win. See you next week Foles!

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
It won't be pretty easily. Rams O-line has been shaky and in turn Goff has been. If the Cowboys pressure Goff, they win.
This is true.

...I just don't like the Cowboys and the last few posts were Cowboys fans lol.

I still like the Rams though. Will be a big test for McVay as the Cowboys D is legit and can get to Goff. No Kupp hurts Goff who liked to look for him when he needed to make a completion.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I’m sure the Cowboys will be in it most of the game. Then Garrett will make stupid decisions.

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
Will Gurley be back ? Without him I think it will be tough for the Rams to be the offensive juggernaut.

Can Dallas convert in the red zone? If they keep settling for 3 the Rams might be able to pull away and take Zeke out of the game.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
That LA Coliseum will be sold out, I say 50/50 for Cowboys/Rams.

Question is, who will Lebron cheer for?! His childhood team Dallas or his new home in LA.
Yes, someone on Twitter actually did a poll for this.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Rams

I just think Garrett/McVay is too much a coaching mismatch.

Plus, it's not like the Rams are affected by invading fanbases- Green Bay/Minnesota fans invaded the Coliseum en masse, but both teams lost.

Reactions: David Suzuki

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Aaron Donald will get the attention, but I am curious to see what Ndamukong Suh will do.
Haven't heard a peep from him this year.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
That LA Coliseum will be sold out, I say 50/50 for Cowboys/Rams.

Question is, who will Lebron cheer for?! His childhood team Dallas or his new home in LA.
Yes, someone on Twitter actually did a poll for this.

Hes a bandwagoner. Ohio has SO MANY colleges, just so happens out of all, with no association to Columbus is a buckeye fan. Growing up in Ohio in the 90s and liking Dallas? How convenient, that's when they were at their peak winning 3 of 5.

I don't believe LA has many real sports fans who are really into the team from a loyalty standpoint.

Say Hey Kid

War, children, it’s just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
If the Rams lose, will teams stop trying to hire the next Sean McVay? Will there be an all LA Super Bowl?

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Yeah, the Rams need to go back to this as their standard colors.
Use their "Fearsome Foursome" ones as alternates.

I was not a fan of the blue and gold change in 2000, just awful.

I just bought a Aaron Donald "throwback" jersey. I even like the colour rush yellow ones they wore against the Chiefs this year.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
This game comes down to the LB position for me and their ability to keep the run from getting to the next level. If they can't make tackles in the gaps both teams can run over secondary's.

That being said, I like the Rams in this game but I LOVE the Dallas LB corps. Tough game ahead.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Dallas can win this game BUT if the Rams get out to an early lead then I don't like the Cowboys chances playing catch up on the road. If the 'Boys can get out of the 1st Quarter tied or even ahead then I think they might just pull this one out. :thumbu:

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
If the Rams lose, will teams stop trying to hire the next Sean McVay? Will there be an all LA Super Bowl?

Sadly I heard a justification this morning for Kingbury. So I would say maybe not. I still don't agree with catering to the QB. Most of the QBs in this league are not good to carry teams on their own.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad