NFL GDT: 2018 NFC Divisional Round: (2) Los Angeles Rams vs (4) Dallas Cowboys

lardal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Dallas can win this game BUT if the Rams get out to an early lead then I don't like the Cowboys chances playing catch up on the road. If the 'Boys can get out of the 1st Quarter tied or even ahead then I think they might just pull this one out. :thumbu:

Yep the score at the end of the first quarter should be telling. If the Rams are up by 10 + it will be a long road back for the Cowboys. The Rams defense with Talib has been good against the pass. It lets Peters ball hawk also.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
As a Cowboys fan, this game isn't being won in the air. If the Rams can find a way to shut down the running game (Zeke and Dak, tbh), they likely win. Especially if they can hold Cooper to under five catches.

Oct 18, 2011
How healthy is Talib? I think the Rams secondary can be picked on if he's not 100% Id be trying to put Cooper on Peters at every opportunity.

I think the Cowboys have a shot here, they're going to have to blitz this game you cannot let Goff have a clean pocket, I know they don't like to do it but if I'm them I'm bringing it early. Don't let him feel good

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm picking the Rams basically on the account that Gurley is healthy

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Except the helmet is a super dark blue for no good reason.
Yeah I don’t know why on that one. These royal blue jerseys are their real home uniforms but their road uniforms are the newer 2000s design.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Also a fan of the rustic look of the coliseum even if it’s outdated. The view of the fans in the end zone with the single scoreboard at the top of the stadium. No bells and whistles.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Also a fan of the rustic look of the coliseum even if it’s outdated. The view of the fans in the end zone with the single scoreboard at the top of the stadium. No bells and whistles.
The sound system appears to have been borrowed from a nearby underfunded high school.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

It's not as outdated as you'd think. They've been doing renovations for a while. The architecture is old.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad