NFL GDT: 2018 NFC Divisional Round: (2) Los Angeles Rams vs (4) Dallas Cowboys

lardal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Coming in this week it was about how the Rams couldn't stop the run. Well, they held Zeke to 47 yards on 20 Carries. The Cowboys got pushed around.
Wait, this is before my time, but didn't McNabb have Westbrook running the ball behind him? Wasn't he a game-changing RB?

He did, but Westbrook didn't start who he was until 2003. That was Donovan's 5th season. Before that is was basically Donovan and Duce Staley running the ball. The Cowboys skilled players are much better than his at that point.

Reactions: Amerika

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Coming in this week it was about how the Rams couldn't stop the run. Well, they held Zeke to 47 yards on 20 Carries. The Cowboys got pushed around.

He did, but Westbrook didn't start who he was until 2003. That was Donovan's 5th season. Before that is was basically Donovan and Duce Staley running the ball. The Cowboys skilled players are much better than his at that point.

Lol McMabb was drafted in 99 and thrusted into the starter role. Wouldn't have thought.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
garrett is going to become the next marvin lewis isn't he

or he might already be actually

Sep 19, 2008
Wasn't Dak's fault they lost yesterday. D was flat out bad. Gave up like 260 yards rushing. That by far was the most yards they had given up on the ground this season :laugh:

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Brett Favre often came across as a dumb as **** QB though. Granted, I this I'm biased because of the 09 championship game but he feels like a guy who bought into his own hype too much and it led to some really, REALLY ill-advised throws.
favre is so overrated
equally capable of winning the game or pissing it stupidly away

fin8

Apr 10, 2010
sault.ste.marie,on
The Rams deserved this win and were by far the much better team. As a Cowboys fan, I think the future looks bright for the Cowboys. I know for certain they will have a new OC and a true QB coach next season. It’s a must that they have a different offensive scheme going forward. Hopefully next year, they could be the team with a 1st round bye and have those playoff games at home.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
He desperately needs a TE to catch passes. Needs a WR to complement Cooper.

Just a tight end and a dependable one. I think Gallup can be a good #2. The biggest issue with the Cowboys on offense is the scheme sucks. Zeke is the best player but Dak is at his best in empty or spread formations. Need to find an OC or a way to make that work.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Expected to come into the thread and read pages about how the Rams run game looked dominant and the Cowboys LBs were completely ran over. That was the story of the game, and really the only story.

But instead to many people.. it's Dak's fault?

I just don't get it.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Expected to come into the thread and read pages about how the Rams run game looked dominant and the Cowboys LBs were completely ran over. That was the story of the game, and really the only story.

But instead to many people.. it's Dak's fault?

I just don't get it.
To that point, maybe there is a reason why the Rams had such an easy time running.

Reactions: m9
Sep 19, 2008
ESPN is having a field day with their talk shows today

Eager to see what SAS has to say about the meltdown Saturday :laugh:

"Cowboys have lost 8 straight road playoff games (last win 1992 NFC Championship)" :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad