2018 Around the League II: Dorion got WHAT for Karlsson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
still nothing for Erik K. lol so creative topic, love it! :D

Curmudgeon

Aug 18, 2018
Flames get whomped 9-1 by the Pens with Chad Ruhwedel of the Pens ending at a -1 for the night.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
It is totally reasonable to compare the progression / development of a player drafted 5th overall in 2016 to another one drafted at 53 in 1989...

Considering Bure was drafted in the 6th round of the 1989 draft and that it took him until his draft +3 season to make the NHL, I guess that means we can expect great things out of Rodrigo Abols
Well, actually, Abols is ridiculously underrated. His size, reach, puck possession capabilities in combination with his golden mittens would make him an ideal 3C or 4C. He's already miles better than most of your 4th line scrubs.

Now that he's getting some actual playing time in the SHL, he's going at a PPG pace in the SHL.

It's a mystery to me why he didn't land a contract with the Nucks.

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Well, actually, Abols is ridiculously underrated. His size, reach, puck possession capabilities in combination with his golden mittens would make him an ideal 3C or 4C. He's already miles better than most of your 4th line scrubs.

Now that he's getting some actual playing time in the SHL, he's going at a PPG pace in the SHL.

It's a mystery to me why he didn't land a contract with the Nucks.

Because he got sent back to junior and had a lackluster season

And he's got 4 points in 4 games, lets calm down here

also big lol@the flames, Alberta has woken Crosby up

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
If anyone was ever wondering what the deal with Zach Boychuk's crazy Twitter presence is, there's an Athletic article about it today. In short, he was an early adopter and did originally start following a ton of people manually for the exposure, but now, predictably, there is an app for that. He also has a burner account to follow news and such.

Reactions: cookiefest

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
If anyone was ever wondering what the deal with Zach Boychuk's crazy Twitter presence is, there's an Athletic article about it today. In short, he was an early adopter and did originally start following a ton of people manually for the exposure, but now, predictably, there is an app for that. He also has a burner account to follow news and such.
Followed me on Instagram so I followed back, Then unfollows a few days later to try and add to his followers without following anyone. He also works with a bunch of betting companies like Bet 360 and advertises it like crazy...so weird..

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Sam Girard... dunno how Nashville keeps finding high-calibre D at the draft table (even if this particular D never played a game for them)

Reactions: timw33

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Still insane to me that Carolina was able to get Teravinen from Chicago for taking on Bickell's contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad