GDT: 2018 ALDS: (2) Houston Astros vs (3) Cleveland Indians

Who wins?

• Total voters

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
I think that was 5 straight playoff games with a homer for Springer. Might have tied or broken a record.

Didn't see the game but saw Correa went 0-4. Not sure if had bad breaks or just continued to struggle. I hope his back gets better so he gets going.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Kluber's last 4 starts have been dreadful. I miss the untouchable Kluber who was a straight up beast.

Reactions: GIN ANTONIC

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
I think that was 5 straight playoff games with a homer for Springer. Might have tied or broken a record.

Didn't see the game but saw Correa went 0-4. Not sure if had bad breaks or just continued to struggle. I hope his back gets better so he gets going.

He just hasn't been the same since his back got hurt, but I'd still rather have him in there. He did have one nice knock, a shot out to the warning track in right. Rest of the offense did fine and the pitching was very good.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
yeah cleveland is for sure the weakest of all the AL playoff teams

don't get why people are hyping them up so much after they finished with the least amount of wins of all AL playoff teams and despite playing a ton of games against the tigers, white sox, and royals

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
cleveland is for sure the weakest of all the AL playoff teams

don't get why people are hyping them up so much after they finished with the least amount of wins of all AL playoff teams and despite playing a ton of games against the tigers, white sox, and royals

Playing in that division and a lack of true seeding has been their saving grace.

If you seeded the 5 AL playoff teams just on record, the Indians on merit should have had to play the AL WC game at Oakland.

The NBA changed things where Winning your division no longer means you get a top 3 seed (See: 2017-18 Miami Heat), the MLB should do the same.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
yeah cleveland is for sure the weakest of all the AL playoff teams

Their bullpen cost them plenty of wins in the first half, that's why. Had they had this current bullpen from the start, they probably are close to 100 wins.

They are most likely screwed against the Astros though.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
imagine houston without the cole and verlander acquisitions......still pretty good but not perhaps repeat WS champions.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
they played in a trash joke division with garbage pitching. they've had to face two of the best in the game in cole and verlander

darko

Feb 16, 2009

Springer is 1 behind the record (Daniel Murphy).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad