GDT: 2018 ALDS: (2) Houston Astros vs (3) Cleveland Indians

Who wins?

• Total voters

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
Drone boy was huge right there, keeps them in it. I don’t even know who I want to win this.watching as a fan of the sport.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Not sure what is up with Cleveland, either they were benefits of a weak AL Central or their pitching/hitting has gone cold in October.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Cleveland still has 3 outs to work with and we've seen 2-run leads not always be safe in the past 72 hours.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Masterpiece by Cole today. Bullpen didn't make it easy but good job getting it done to finish them off. Also good job by Marwin ,keep earning your payday this off season. As usual, Bregman is Mr clutch.

Now Keuchel, go earn your payday on Monday!

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Not sure what is up with Cleveland, either they were benefits of a weak AL Central or their pitching/hitting has gone cold in October.

Their bullpen has become mortal this year. Coupled with a meh offense in a horrible division that inflated their record. It wasn't until around mid-to-late June that Cleveland started to pull away. Before that the Tigers were in 2nd place, 2.5 games out and under .500

I also do believe they are suffering from some psychological scars from the past two seasons. Blew a 3-1 lead in the World Series(with homefield) in 2016 and losing three straight to New York last year(with homefield) after going up 2-0. All while winning close to or over 20 games in a row during the regular season(as if that really matters). Time will tell if they will overcome that or they just missed their chance.

They have some talent but I didn't see it this year. Hence why I thought they would be swept or force a game 4 at most.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->