Prospect Info: 2018-2019 Rangers Prospects Thread (Stats in Post #1; Updated 4.25.19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptTennille

President of the Blair Betts Fan Club
May 24, 2017
Brooklyn

I like how proactive Morgan seems when it comes to his growth as a player. He understands that it's up to him to key in on his weaknesses and work on them, instead of just wait for game situations or the coaching staff to give him direction. When he says he will be a Ranger, I feel inclined to believe him.

Oh yeah.......first time poster, long time lurker.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I like how proactive Morgan seems when it comes to his growth as a player. He understands that it's up to him to key in on his weaknesses and work on them, instead of just wait for game situations or the coaching staff to give him direction. When he says he will be a Ranger, I feel inclined to believe him.

Oh yeah.......first time poster, long time lurker.

Barron is exactly the type of pick you make in the 3-6th round and you let them cook.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Wall stopped 25/27 in a tie.

Keane was scoreless with 6 shots.

Nico Gross didn't play. Not sure why.

Kjellberg has recorded no stats with a couple minutes left in his game.

Ragnarsson played earlier and was -1.

Reactions: egelband

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014

I have never really been impressed with Gross. I thought we overrated him in our poll.

He’s always much better in the Swiss system than in the OHL. He’s a night and day player at the international tourneys.

Reactions: Lays

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
D1Iuqv7WwAEU1cm.jpg:large
Bring to me the Tigers!

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Wall stopped 25/27 in a tie.

Keane was scoreless with 6 shots.

Nico Gross didn't play. Not sure why.

Kjellberg has recorded no stats with a couple minutes left in his game.

Ragnarsson played earlier and was -1.

Ragnarsson and his team Almtuna were close to finishing high enough to stay in Allsvenskan but with 5 seconds to go, they conceded a goal and now they have to play a promotion-relegation game

Reactions: egelband

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I'm a big fan of Rykov, even moreso than Hajek. Although I've never actually seen them play, only highlights. And even if I had I'm no expert. So im just going to go now.

I liked what I’ve seen from Rykov in KHL but how Hajek has done so far in a few NHL is very impressive. I’m cautiously optimistic about future of these two and wouldn’t be opposed to moving Skjei for an upgrade at 1RD, as in Trouba.

Reactions: belford222

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I am thrilled that Adam Huska signed an ELC. He was my favorite goalie prospect we had for a long time. Made a terrible decision going to UConn then not signing sooner but I can’t wait to see how we develops. I hope allaire finds some time to work with him. Really like him just feel like his career was hurt by his decision

charliemurphy

Feb 16, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
We are.

And I think things persist now because it's easy to keep it feeling somewhat fresh thanks to the internet.

Think about the 2003 draft and Hugh Jessiman. People still talk about it as if it were a few years ago. It'll be 16 years this June. That's insane.

And yet, in 2003, the 1987 draft felt like an entire lifetime prior.

And so there are times you hear people reference something, and you get it, only to realize that the reference is older than most of our players.

Getzlaf... I always wonder what could have been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad