-Patrick Newell, SCSU (F)
-Chase Priskie, QU (D)
-Jimmy Schuldt, SCSU (D)
-Nico Sturm, Clarkson (F)

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
I don’t follow college hockey as much as I’d like, nor am I a SCSU fan but I’m at Frozen Faceoff and this Blake Lizotte is kinda good.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
I don’t follow college hockey as much as I’d like, nor am I a SCSU fan but I’m at Frozen Faceoff and this Blake Lizotte is kinda good.
What a game last night between UMD and SCSU. 2OT, and holy cow did Shepard keep the dogs in the game. I was surprised when we signed Robson, because I think Shepard is going places. First time seeing this Huskies team live, and Lizotte is very speedy. Schudlt just doesn’t panic out there, he looked pretty good too.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Lady Badgers vs Lady Gophers for the title coming up soon!

Yesterday I witnessed history being made. UWSP completed an undefeated season, defeating Norwich 3-2 in overtime for the D3 National Championship. First undefeated season in D3 men’s hockey history. Second title in four years, fifth frozen four in six years, and the fourth title game appearance in six years.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
MANCHESTER
4. UMass vs. 13. Harvard
5. Clarkson vs. 12. Notre Dame
PROVIDENCE
3. Minnesota State vs. 14. Providence
6. Northeastern vs. 11. Cornell
ALLENTOWN
2. Minnesota Duluth vs. 15. Bowling Green
7. Quinnipiac vs. 10. Arizona State
FARGO
1. St. Cloud State vs. 16. AIC
8. Denver vs. 9. Ohio State

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
Weird brackets for sure. So bad for the sport to have the Big Ten schools be so under-represented. We talk about it enough but destroying the classic conferences was a debacle for the NCAA even if it was a win for the Big Ten or however many they are. I think attendance will bear that out this time.

How about that Nick Swaney? People can complain about the Wild's drafting all you want - but that was a great pick. He's inconsistent and undersized, but he gets things done.

Brandon Duhaime for Providence has had a decent junior season. Not sure if the new regime has room for him but I bet some team will sign him.

Sam Hentges sure gets some looks, had two or three in that final that I saw. I like this kid, think he'll have more success next season.

Think that's it for Wild prospects in the tourney though. Hope McBain can have a great summer. He's an intriguing player.

I doubt Nick Boka gets a contract or that Bryce Misley is on their radar anymore at all. Any thoughts on Jack Sadek for those who watched him more? I didn't see a lot of progress over the years in terms of iq. I do hope the Wild continue to draft guys going the NCAA route.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Sadek was one of those guys that you didn't notice when he was playing his best. Not really anything there that screams NHL.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Even after the loss Saturday at one of the best games I've seen in years...maybe ever...I have a good feeling about the Huskies....something just feels different.

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
Sounds like Seeler.

I was surprised that Seeler kept progressing to the extent he has, but when he was with the Gophers you could see that physically he was capable of playing pro hockey - almost too much strength at times.

Even after the loss Saturday at one of the best games I've seen in years...maybe ever...I have a good feeling about the Huskies....something just feels different.

Best kind of loss a team like that could have. They'll be ready for the tourney.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta

I agree. Motkzo is out and they have an old Duluth coach so he's seen how Sandelin prepares his squad ;) Think Poehling will be back from injury? I like the Dawgs region or path to the hopeful FF. I'd be a little worried about Denver or OSU stealing a game, but I think SCSU can handle.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
I agree. Motkzo is out and they have an old Duluth coach so he's seen how Sandelin prepares his squad ;) Think Poehling will be back from injury? I like the Dawgs region or path to the hopeful FF. I'd be a little worried about Denver or OSU stealing a game, but I think SCSU can handle.
the DU and OSU game should be a good one. 8 and 9 in the pairwise. SCSU will win handily 6-1.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
What a goddamn joke.
We are the choke artists.
american_international.gif

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
My wife picked AIC in our pick em contest. Hell she has them losing to UMD in the final. I laughed
Looks like she’s the one laughing at me and everyone else. St Choke St did it again. We were at the game and sat with the 50 AIC fans. They were a blast. Tomorrow night will be empty in Scheels Arena but we will be right back sitting with them again. Go Yellowjackets!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad