2018-2019 Around the league thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Possible, but unlikely. Since this format started, Anaheim won the Pacific 4 times in a row. Two of those years LA and San Jose met each other, with two years apart. Don't remember this reaction then. Quite on the contrary, good series and the fans just don't like each other.
If we assume Washington wins the Metro this year, they'll also have won it 4 years in a row, with Pittsburgh as the #2 or #3. Pittsburgh will face the fourth different team in four years in the 1st round this year.

This is a whopping 2nd year that happens and, like I said, in today's NHL things change so fast, there's a bigger chance the same scenario won't occur next season.

If this scenario in the Atlantic happens four years in a row, I'll be inclined to agree, but that scenario is highly unlikely, imo.
I would say the chances of this scenario happening for 2 more years is pretty good.

Tampa is going to be 1st in that division for the next 2 seasons, the team rocks. Toronto is very likely going to be either #2 and #3 each year. Maybe one of Montreal, Buffalo, Florida, Detroit or Ottawa can overtake Boston.

Asinine

yer opinion is wrong
Feb 28, 2013
I watched a bit of the Devils-Yotes game yesterday and saw Kuemper throw his arm up like a ref calling a penalty when he saw what he thought was a Devils player committing one.
I thought it was pretty douchey in itself...but then the next game he does this. Also he played for the Wild. Also his name is Darcy. I don't think I like him.

Reactions: Ceremony

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I feel kinda bad for Housley. He hasn’t been stellar during his brief run as head coach but Botterill hasn’t exactly helped him a ton either. That O’Reilly deal looks worse by the day.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018

Fairly well known that the family is hated in a lot of places. His dad is very much a "get where you can, whatever the cost" type person. His kids look like a bunch of rich shit heads IMO. Don't like the way they play (Brady isn't nearly as bad as Matthew).

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
"LOL living in Dotys head rent free!!! omg lol BURN *fire emoji*

-14 year old hockey fans

Probably the worst most annoying phrase I have heard lately, and I am not even a crabby old man yet

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Obviously don’t have any behind the scenes info so idk if there’s anything there, but Matt Tkachuk just seems like a Corey Perry type. Player you hate playing against but looovvve having on your team.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
"LOL living in Dotys head rent free!!! omg lol BURN *fire emoji*

-14 year old hockey fans

Probably the worst most annoying phrase I have heard lately, and I am not even a crabby old man yet
It’s fitting people say he lives rent free in Doty’s head given that this phrase is a favorite of Kings’ fans when talking about their players.

Doughty is a clown, and while Matthew certainly isn’t a saint Drew is a pos as well.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Obviously don’t have any behind the scenes info so idk if there’s anything there, but Matt Tkachuk just seems like a Corey Perry type. Player you hate playing against but looovvve having on your team.
I wouldn't want him on the team. It's bad enough having Cole.

Reactions: BrickNHL

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I’d love someone like Tkachuk on this team. We need a **** stirrer that can also actually play hockey.

Plus Tkachuk has seemed to clean up his act a little bit. Think he’s kinda learning how to toe the line correctly.
He's been better lately yah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad