2018-19 Utica Comets, Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
MacEwen a scratch today in Utica - did he get injured?

Dahlen out as well after that Tangradi hit, which sucks.
He must be, no way they'd scratch MacEwen if he was healthy. I hope Dahlen is OK, he's been through a rite of passage now, at least. The Comets have to get some enforcers badly.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
He must be, no way they'd scratch MacEwen if he was healthy. I hope Dahlen is OK, he's been through a rite of passage now, at least. The Comets have to get some enforcers badly.
The one tough guy they do have, Vincent Arseneau, is back from his hand injury today.

Game is scoreless in the first intermission now...

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
1-1 tie on the break with Charlotte scoring with 12 seconds left in the second. Just prior, Demko had made a backward facing leg (I think) save on his belly that has to be seen to be believed...

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Guys, accept the reality. Fighting is dying, there are barely players in the league that are even willing to fight for a teammate.
Some one mentioned Calgary and Winnipeg, well that is 2 out of 31 teams. Dirty plays went unpunished by players themselves night after night around the league.
Even Mike Babcock said “We will make them pay on the PP.” yeah, we all know how it worked out for us.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Overtime.

Update: Comets lose early in OT.

I suppose taking a point from Charlotte on the road isn't bad.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
Demko needs to start getting some NHL games in now. Hopefully by post trade deadline, he will be called up as back up.

Later in the year for sure. He is almost 23. The Canucks need to know a better idea what they have by the deadline and going into the summer. You don’t find that out in the AHL or a couple of games in the NHL

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Later in the year for sure. He is almost 23. The Canucks need to know a better idea what they have by the deadline and going into the summer. You don’t find that out in the AHL or a couple of games in the NHL

I agree. The plan should be for him to be a NHL backup next season. He'll need some games to help prepare himself.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Whatsa happening with Dhalinae? Eh? Hope he is ok, hate these concussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad