2018-19 Utica Comets, Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Demko hasn't played in two months, this will be a process........

Nah, he is a hockey god. He will just step right in and undo all the misplays of his defense corps and poor forward coverage. The kids will magically start pumping goals into the nets and the Comets will be the dominating force in the AHL that they were predicted to be by so many of our Vancouver brethren.

No, seriously I kid. You are 100% correct. Thatcher is just one more project the Comets will have to complete before this team can turn itself around.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Some positive reports from the last couple days.

Sounds like Kole Lind is getting close and RJ saying that with his injury type they could still work hard on his leg power which is good to hear.

Demko back in the next couple games and with Gagner added and Boeser Baertschi and Beagle not to far off the Comets may be getting some quality reinforcements from the Canucks.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Nah, he is a hockey god. He will just step right in and undo all the misplays of his defense corps and poor forward coverage. The kids will magically start pumping goals into the nets and the Comets will be the dominating force in the AHL that they were predicted to be by so many of our Vancouver brethren.

No, seriously I kid. You are 100% correct. Thatcher is just one more project the Comets will have to complete before this team can turn itself around.
You had me going there for a sec lol

But in seriously he is arguably the best goalie prospect in hockey so i think he CAN change the direction of the Utica Comets this year so ALL eyes will be on him to see where his game is at after that 2 month long concussion

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Bachman sent down. Not exactly the kind of gift we would like from Vancouver. LOL

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
You had me going there for a sec lol

But in seriously he is arguably the best goalie prospect in hockey so i think he CAN change the direction of the Utica Comets this year so ALL eyes will be on him to see where his game is at after that 2 month long concussion

Carter hart is easily better than him from what I’ve seen. Hart is tracking like a special goalie.

NHL Network reveals top 50 prospects

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Won't take Juolevi's scratch as much of anything till more info comes out. Could just be sick or has an injury (playing fortnite).

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
The Comets are up 1-0 in the first, with that flashy Canucks prospect tandem of Carcone and Cameranesi combining on the goal.

Demko has stopped 6 of 6. C'mon, Thatcher.

Update: 1-0 Comets after one. Demko has saved 9 of 9 (and the Comets only managed 2 shots in the period)

Last edited:

go comets

Jul 10, 2013
Its a shooting gallery now... Comets with 4 shots on goal in the 2nd period alone doubling their awesome 1st period total!!!

go comets

Jul 10, 2013
Well with three straight power plays the comets rack up 7 shots on goal in the 2nd period and only manage to give up a SH goal.......

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
2-2 in the third. Gadjovich and Palmu assisted on the Comets' second goal (scored by Blujus). That's Palmu's first point of the season and Gadjovich's second (his first assist).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad