2018-19 UEFA Europa League

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Really nice play by Auba to set up that goal. Almost impossible to miss.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Xhaka lunges dangerously in front of the Valencia player...how was that a foul against Valencia? lol

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Right.
Both are born in France and learnt their football in France.
They also have French nationality.

WTF is wrong with you?

Reactions: Pouchkine

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
In the other thread you said Pepe wasn’t from France. Are you alright in the head?
Link?
Please link me to a post were I said Pepe wasn't from France. I'll wait.

Stop saying nonsense. I said I didn't have a problem with him playing for Ivory Coast since he didn't play the french youth NT.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Indeed.
You do have BIG reading comprehension problems.

So I'll ask again, where did I say HE IS NOT FROM FRANCE?

Why would I edit a post where I NEVER SAID he wasn't from France.

So let's sum up :
1/ you make a weak attempt to say I hype Pepe because he's french (let's all laugh at you for such a piss poor attempt at trolling, no argument about football whatsoever, and frankly even 7 years old can see I hype and some and unhype others).
2/ Someone says, well he plays for Ivory Coast, which I say is true.
3/ Now you try to say I said Pepe isn't french (which is frankly ridiculous since he's BORN IN FRANCE AND HAS FRENCH CITIZENSHIP)
4/ When asked to provide a link where I said HE ISN'T FRENCH, you come up with a post where I NEVER SAID HE'S NOT FROM FRANCE.
5/ And you finish all that glorious exchange with a "You're tiresome" (and try to say I might edit a post where you read things that aren't there).

Man, read the whole thing again because what you read and what is written are two different things.

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
I'll take a draw in Frankfurt

Chelsea were dominating for 60+ minutes, Frankfurt are lucky they got away with the draw. Chelsea will make the final for sure IMO. Arsenal on the other hand, with their away form, a 3-1 lead might not be enough against Valencia.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Valencia isn't that great but I'm not ruling out a classic 0-2 loss for Arsenal.

Chelsea on the other hand should prevail but it will be close.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
All to play for in this competition for Arsenal now. Will love to see a grudge match between them and Chelsea in the finals.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Now that we have an all England Champions League final we need Arsenal to hold on against Valencia & Chelsea to beat Frankfurt to set up an all England Europa League final.

Hard to believe I just typed that I'm hoping for Chelsea to win.:laugh:

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Valencia-Frankfurt final please with Valencia winning. No offense to the other teams but I hate when a team plays as badly as Arsenal did to close out the league season and may be rewarded with a CL berth anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad