2018-19 UEFA Europa League

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'm just shocked Arsenal managed to keep the Clean Sheet away from home, maybe our away form is turning.....

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I don't care if Benfica could have scored 10 goals in the first leg.
Losing 2-0 with an offside goal is simply not fair.

It's really the same as the PSG penalty and other discussion we've had here. If with fair reffing you go through playing badly, then you should MF go through.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
So any picks for the semis? Of course the bookers will have the All English Final but I really feel both matches could go either way.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
I don't care if Benfica could have scored 10 goals in the first leg.
Losing 2-0 with an offside goal is simply not fair.

It's really the same as the PSG penalty and other discussion we've had here. If with fair reffing you go through playing badly, then you should MF go through.
Didn't know it was offside then really tough for Benfica.

You have a video of it, was it really a easy call missed?

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Couldn’t watch but very pleased with the result. Hope @Cassano is alive
Yes, I am doing fine. :D

I loved Naples (esp the food, 11/10 pizza - best I've eaten), but can't say I wasn't scared out there before and after the game. We luckily had a coach that helped us safely travel in and out of the stadium. The stadium is a dump, but best sporting atmosphere I've been to BY FAR.

Went bonkers when Lacazette scored the FK, we were quite isolated from the Napoli fans so it was nice.

Overall, never really felt threatened in the game Our midfield destroyed theirs and made it an easy game. That's the first easy away game for Arsenal all season. El-Neny was basically toying with them when he came on. Hopefully a sign of things to come rest of the season.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Yes, I am doing fine. :D

I loved Naples (esp the food, 11/10 pizza - best I've eaten), but can't say I wasn't scared out there before and after the game. We luckily had a coach that helped us safely travel in and out of the stadium. The stadium is a dump, but best sporting atmosphere I've been to BY FAR.

Went bonkers when Lacazette scored the FK, we were quite isolated from the Napoli fans so it was nice.

Overall, never really felt threatened in the game Our midfield destroyed theirs and made it an easy game. That's the first easy away game for Arsenal all season. El-Neny was basically toying with them when he came on. Hopefully a sign of things to come rest of the season.
Did you go on AFTV? Or did you see the lot?

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Arsenal and Chelsea to struggle today just like Liverpool and Tottenham? It's very possible!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad