2018-19 Tank Tracker (Mod Warning post #724)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Do we want Edmonton to beat Ottawa? I think theres a better shot of us passing Edmonton than Ottawa passing us..... I think we want Edmonton to win?

hoping for OT regardless

Anything to keep Edmonton's lotto percentages down. I can handle if Ottawa gets the #1, it's been a long time for them. Edmonton could draft the next Ovechkin right now and it wouldn't help them.

taliababa

Jun 4, 2009
Anything to keep Edmonton's lotto percentages down. I can handle if Ottawa gets the #1, it's been a long time for them. Edmonton could draft the next Ovechkin right now and it wouldn't help them.

Ottawa gets sweet f*** all. Their 1st belongs to Colorado.

Sparkzuk

Jan 13, 2016
If Larkin were to get a long term injury is it more likely we'd lose every game for the rest of the season than not?

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
If Larkin were to get a long term injury is it more likely we'd lose every game for the rest of the season than not?

Are you asking if it’s more likely that we go winless than undefeated? Or more likely that we go winless than getting at least one win?

RedWingsfan55

Jan 5, 2015

Yes. We would have no center that's even remotely close to good.

His injury appears to be minor though. Just "soreness".

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Winless Vs getting one win.

Looking at the schedule, it's very interesting. We have one game against a team with a P% below .500, that team is New Jersey. It would be much higher odds than I was thinking when I first thought about it. Obviously I think we would manage one win, but if we finished the season on 24 game losing streak, I would think we would have the #1 odds locked up, right? There would be no coaching extension and there would probably be a change in management, I would imagine.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Ottawa can't help themselves from handing Hughes over to Colorado. Our hopes and prayers will be a lucky bounce of the lottery balls or randomized computer selection.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
What would cause a larger uproar on HF? What would you personally be more upset about?

Edmonton being awarded the #1 overall pick yet again, or by the most ridiculous stroke of luck, Colorado ends up picking Hughes and Kakko?

Sparkzuk

Jan 13, 2016
What would cause a larger uproar on HF? What would you personally be more upset about?

Edmonton being awarded the #1 overall pick yet again, or by the most ridiculous stroke of luck, Colorado ends up picking Hughes and Kakko?
For me it would be EDM getting a top 3. Theyve had so many good picks and squandered them all. Their management is incapable of building a good team. I'd be...not happy if the Avs got the better of us at the draft but that's the reward they get for making a good move with Duchene. If I recall correctly Sakic(I think he was the GM?) got flak at the time for holding on to Duchene for so long, Also in response to earlier I don't think Holland would fire Blash even if we lost 23 in a row.

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI

Edmonton is easily

It's just baffling to see how much good talent they've squandered/ran off

It's a lot less likely that avs pick both

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I was just thinking earlier how crazy it would be if Colorado wound up with two picks in the top 3. Talk about a crazy influx of talent in the last five years.

It's gonna be a very interesting lottery night, that's for sure.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004

For sure Edmonton getting the first overall pick.

It feels like loaning more money to a drug addict. At a certain point when they come back empty handed you want to say "I'm not giving you any more until you get yourself straightened out."

Leadzedder

Jan 2, 2005
A look back at the last 3 nights. Brutal.
5/16 (lowest possible result was 4)

Wednesday 27th

EDM vs TOR - 0
NJD vs CGY - 0
CHI vs ANA - 2 for Chi, 0 for Ana, worst outcome

Thursday 28th
EDM vs OTT 2 for Edm, 0 for Ott, worst? outcome
LAK vs DAL - 1 loser point

Friday 1st
NJD vs PHI - 0
ANA vs VGK - 0

Chicago leaves tracker. That's about all that happened.

Team - Pts - Games - ROW

26. EDM - 61 - 64 - 24
27. NJD - 58 - 65 - 24
28. ANA - 57 - 65 - 21
29. DET - 55 - 64 - 21
30. LAK - 54 - 64 - 21
31. OTT - 49- 64 - 22

Today's games
DET vs ARI

EDM vs CBJ
LAK vs CHI
NJD vs BOS
OTT vs TBL

With ANA and NJD both getting a pair of losses the last few days that keeps them close to Detroit. So any kind of winning activity from the wings will change rankings. With the refusal of any of these teams to get points I think it's quite possible you see detroit jump up past them. I can't see Detroit continuing to lose like they have recently.

DInTheB

Jul 27, 2006
EDM being up 4-0 on the Jackets after 2 is a nice development.

I don’t see us jumping them.

avssuc

Hockey is for everyone!
May 1, 2016
Gulf Coast
Maybe Guy Boucher getting canned lights a fire in Ottawa? Hopefully Crawford doesn't want to help his former employer and gets them going.

taliababa

Jun 4, 2009
Maybe Guy Boucher getting canned lights a fire in Ottawa? Hopefully Crawford doesn't want to help his former employer and gets them going.

No one is catching Ottawa. They've lost their 4 best players and now dress a lineup worse than Detroit's. I'll laugh when the lottery goes Colorado 1-2 and then Edmonton.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
EDM being up 4-0 on the Jackets after 2 is a nice development.

I don’t see us jumping them.

they're kinda in the same category as Chicago

with as much high end talent as they have they can only really be so bad if those players are having good years

need to be a bit more hopeless than that to be at the very bottom(or at least have their stars have down years like the Kings with Koptar/Doughty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad