Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Ohhhhhh how I loathe that Vegas PA announcer

ERMGXqtKTDKHC.gif

Reactions: OV and TP

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Interesting tidbit, they were just talking about on CNBC the lightning actually had the Stanley Cup brought in before game one of their series with the Jackets and had it on display for the fans to see, while partying and listening to music.

Just unbelievable an Organization would do that, apparently they forgot Tampa Bay still had to play and win in the playoffs.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Interesting tidbit, they were just talking about on CNBC the lightning actually had the Stanley Cup brought in before game one of their series with the Jackets and had it on display for the fans to see, while partying and listening to music.

Just unbelievable an Organization would do that, apparently they forgot Tampa Bay still had to play and win in the playoffs.

That fanbase and organization got extremely cocky without actually winning the cup.

Reactions: BMC and TCB

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

Seriously?

I mean.... Seriously?????

7zLRdOMi5bdxm.gif

Reactions: BMC

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Sharks were flat out cheated out of game 2 on a good goal for the lead late and given a penalty with goal wiped out which Vegas turned series on with a goal.. Come to Vegas and 6 penalties in 1st game and now 2 already in this game.THEY ARE GETTING JOBBED HARD.

Reactions: Coach Parker

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Sharks were flat out cheated out of game 2 on a good goal fir tye lead late and given a penalty with goal wiped out which Vegas turned series on with a goal.. Come to Vegas and 6 penalties in 1st game and now 2 already in this game.THEY ARE GETTING JOBBED HARD.

Lol. They got 8 powerplays in game 2 and gave up two shorties. Couture made contact with Fleury's head.

Reactions: Fossy21

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I am glad the Leafs aren't bringing the same intensity those two teams are.

A vocal minority of their fans would be calling for penalties on a lot on display here.

I really wish more people out east would watch this series and the Sharks/Golden Knights one before saying that the Leafs/Bruins one has the most intensity.

I love the Bruins but 2/3 of the games have been meh in comparison to this.

Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Yes, but what happened to the Stars thereafter? :laugh:

I didn't shed a tear when they departed for big D!

God I hate the North Stars and I honestly don't have any feelings on Wild. They are boring and only three times they went up against Hawks in playoffs they lost. Not much of a rivalry at this point

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I woould love me some Nick Foligno on this Bruin team. The guy is hands down a winner. I always liked his dad as well and his high leg kick/running goal celly.

Reactions: sarge88

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
I didn't shed a tear when they departed for big D!

God I hate the North Stars and I honestly don't have any feelings on Wild. They are boring and only three times they went up against Hawks in playoffs they lost. Not much of a rivalry at this point

Do you live in Minnesota? It always struck me as strange that fans there never really took to the North Stars, because it's such a hockey rich environment. Also, I assumed BB would liven up the Wild a bit, no?

Reactions: sarge88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad