NHL 2018-19 Stanley Cup Playoffs II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Daughter has a softball game at 11:00 a.m. EST tomorrow, so I took the day off from work.

I’ll be up!
*Passes the cookies*

Peanut-Butter-Cookies-3.jpg

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Hornqvist and Lehner like old friends meeting in a bar after work. Gotta love hockey players

Reactions: OV

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Dave Mishkin is his name. He’s nuts
Hear his "highlights" on XM in the morning, just another reason to dislike everything about this team except Espo.

Screaming like a banshee and making Johnny Most look like a down the middle announcer doesn't make him knowledgeable about hockey, just annoying.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Hear his "highlights" on XM in the morning, just another reason to dislike everything about this team except Espo.

Screaming like a banshee and making Johnny Most look like a down the middle announcer doesn't make him knowledgeable about hockey, just annoying.

That’s where I heard him too. The Avs guy and I think Columbus radio guy are really annoying too but Mishkin is on a whole other level of nutso

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Friggin unbelievable for Tampa. Credit to Columbus who had a great series, I wouldn’t look forward to playing them. Regardless, its still a massive choke for Tampa who never lost more than 2 in a row all season. Just brutal for the fans.

Even more reason for the Bruins to get their **** together and handle this series. The East is so evenly matched, it’s anybody’s for the taking. Canes would be the only team I’d be surprised to see in the finals. Dig deep and go for it.

Reactions: sarge88

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
*runs around the forum high fiving everyone, yelling Bye Tampa and Bye Pittsburgh"

WmKrOMrTFFhPW.gif

otnqsqqzmsw7K.gif

*Plz note this is a warm-up lap for the Bruins victory tomorrow night*

Reactions: BruinsFTW and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad