NCAA 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Yep, obviously not the outcome I wanted, but ASU looks much different from last year. They will be a team that should make the tournament and do well. Pac-12 play won't be like it was last year I don't believe because of their size this year compared to last year.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Yep, obviously not the outcome I wanted, but ASU looks much different from last year. They will be a team that should make the tournament and do well. Pac-12 play won't be like it was last year I don't believe because of their size this year compared to last year.

I said to my brother a few days ago that I'd be happy with a 2-2 record during this tough stretch.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
That was a huge mistake at the end. I mean, I would have thrown it long too, but there was a timeout before the inbound pass. That had to have been said in the huddle to tip the ball or something.

Yeah, Penn got lucky. All they really had to do was dump the ball inbounds so that someone touched it and even if Villanova recovered it they wouldn’t have had time to get it outside for a 3 pt shot.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Yeah, Penn got lucky. All they really had to do was dump the ball inbounds so that someone touched it and even if Villanova recovered it they wouldn’t have had time to get it outside for a 3 pt shot.

I would have died if the Villanova player in the backcourt touched it. It looked like he wanted to. :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Villanova was blown out at home by Michigan. Very concerned about that team.

Then again Wright has been through so much success that the game is cyclical. You're going to have bad years. Just reload. Even Duke has bad years.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
This week is taking forever and all I wanna do is go apeshit this Saturday afternoon at Prudential Center.

upload_2018-12-12_16-6-45-jpeg.164491

Reactions: HFBCommenter

lilphildub

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2009
This week is taking forever and all I wanna do is go ape**** this Saturday afternoon at Prudential Center.

Games are always nuts. Seton Hall coming off a big win while Rutgers just lost a bad one. And yet I have no idea who's gonna win. Go Rutgers!

lilphildub

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2009
Even in a rebuilding year for us, Rutgers isn't on our level.

HALL in, son.

Myles Powell is a beast. Was happy that Rutgers fought back but wasn't enough. I think next year will be the year Rutgers makes some noise in the Big Ten

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Myles Powell is a beast. Was happy that Rutgers fought back but wasn't enough. I think next year will be the year Rutgers makes some noise in the Big Ten

He’s the best player in the Big East.

(I say this fully aware of the gravity of that statement.)

With that said, of course the ideal situation in my bias is for the Hall to win every matchup against Rutgers, but it’s really good for NJ college hoops when the games are close.

Reactions: pdogfizzle

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Georgia Tech loses to Gardner Webb. This is the 2nd year in a row the Jackets have lost a "pay day" game. Lost to Grambling State last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad