NCAA 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Out of all teams why Gonzaga geez

Veteran team with a wing stopper to put on RJ when Barrett goes full hero-ball mode and chucks Duke out of it. Virginia with Deandre Hunter could be another L for them if they don't play through Cam or Zion more.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Veteran team with a wing stopper to put on RJ when Barrett goes full hero-ball mode and chucks Duke out of it. Virginia with Deandre Hunter could be another L for them if they don't play through Cam or Zion more.

Yeah yeah but f*** Gonzaga. Sick of them always being good.

Reactions: cgf

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
It turns out Gonzaga is also really good. Rui is another impressive prospect in this year's draft.

Brandon Clarke transferred in from San Jose St this year. I went to SJSU and watched him there for two years and thought, "this is an NBA guy". Then he up and transfers to Gonzaga and he is averaging 16 pts, shooting over 70%, 7 rebounds and 4 blocks a game. Really thin, 6'8'' 215 lbs, but can jump out of the gym and if Zion Williamson wasn't the best pure athlete on the floor during the Duke game, Clarke was. He blocked at least two of Zion's shots, here he blocks him on one end and dunks on the other.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
He's apparently got some scouts saying he could crack the lottery

I was surprised he transferred. I would have thought he could have dominated the MW last year and be making NBA money this year. But I guess if you go from a borderline 1st rounder to a possible lottery pick, could have been genius.

Reactions: cgf

Say Hey Kid

Bathory
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Teams are giving Duke uncontested dunks. They remind me of Larry Johnson's super talented UNLV team that won the 1990 title and then lost to Laettner's Duke team in 1991. I predict Duke doesn't win it all.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Reddish’s finishing in traffic is staring to worry me. Zion, Little & Hunter are the only 3 upper lotto guys I love atm.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
ASU isn't ranked. :(

We have a tough stretch coming up that can make or break our ranking. Just hope we learn something from the games and take it into conference play. But Nevada, Georgia, Villanova, and Kansas. Tough little stretch, can we take Kansas back to back?

This team is built much different from last year, dont depend on the 3 as much as they did last year, much bigger.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
We have a tough stretch coming up that can make or break our ranking. Just hope we learn something from the games and take it into conference play. But Nevada, Georgia, Villanova, and Kansas. Tough little stretch, can we take Kansas back to back?

This team is built much different from last year, dont depend on the 3 as much as they did last year, much bigger.

I think you meant Vandy? They don't play Nova.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad