2018-19 Roster

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
How has Logan Brown been? I've always liked him. Really hope he turns out for you guys! Loved that sweet feed from behind the net to...Ceci, I think it was.

He’s been OK but needs to be more consistent and show more intensity shift to shift, which is why he was sent down. The skill and the size are definitely there but Chlapik basically took his spot.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
How has Logan Brown been? I've always liked him. Really hope he turns out for you guys! Loved that sweet feed from behind the net to...Ceci, I think it was.
his last preseason game was his best one. he didn't do enough to stick around though.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
So if we are going with 22 players on the roster we'll likely have 7D and 13F.

Mckenna sent down, Jaros and Lajoie get sent down.

On F that leaves one of White, Chlapik or Formenton to be sent down or McCormick is waived. Tkachuk is making the team no doubt and Chlapik as well IMO.
mccormck on waivers is the easiest decision ever. feels like our team is too big I would hope we don't keep a guy up here to play as the 13th F

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Formenton - Duchene - Dzingel
Tkachuk - Tierney/Chlapik - Stone
Boedker - Tierney/Chlapik - Ryan
Paajarvi - White- Pyatt

This lineup makes the most sense to start the year, and then go from there

Yeah something like that would be really good I think. That first line speed will be fun to watch. Tkachuk and Stone is fun too.
Definitely still some things to look forward to this year..

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Complaining about Borowiecki as your captain when Melnyk is your owner is like worrying if Pizza Pizza would be able to get you your pizza in under 30 minutes in Arlington Woods last Friday night.

Oh for sure, that will hopefully accelerate with full #MelnykBoycott. But we are still cheering on the lads that play the game, the real guys we care about.

Why hire a tank commander when you don't have a 1st round pick? And might as well give him #65 as a resounding slap to all the fanbase and the former owner of that jersey.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Complaining about Borowiecki as your captain when Melnyk is your owner is like worrying if Pizza Pizza would be able to get you your pizza in under 30 minutes in Arlington Woods last Friday night.
Sure but anointing someone the C is hell of a lot less work than trying to remove/replace an owner of a business

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015

Traded or injured, guess we'll know soon enough.

My fantasy trade becoming real would be great.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

Traded or injured, guess we'll know soon enough.

My fantasy trade becoming real would be great.

I don't mind Smith as much as others but I'd be surprised if we managed to trade him without bad money coming back our way.

Trading him for bad money is a lateral move at best, hard to be excited about that prospect.

Peptic Balcers

May 1, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I don't mind Smith as much as others but I'd be surprised if we managed to trade him without bad money coming back our way.

Trading him for bad money is a lateral move at best, hard to be excited about that prospect.

Yeah, really only worth moving him if another team sees him as valuable. With his contract versus his production, he's got negative value.

If a team is willing to give a pick/prospect back, great. But no point of taking even more dead money back just to get out from under his $$$

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Who's an overpaid dman that we can trade him for?

Can we steal Klefbom from Oilers for him?

R2010

May 23, 2011
Michael Stone in Calgary makes sense for both teams potentially. I'd add a late round pick to get out of a year of that contract. Hell we paid a 2nd to save a few bucks (sadly)

Reactions: Clayonator

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Except that Michael Stone is equally as terrible and will block a spot for one of Wolanin, Lajoie and Jaros.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad