2018-19 Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Well we all know what this means. Every big named free agent will be brought in. Panarin, Erik Karlsson. They will just spend spend spend now

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Yes we believe more in the force of the group.

That is why we still speak french after England tryed To inslave us in the english langage and be colonise.

Thé United states are à model of freedom and independance and we believe that too about our province. But your arses are own by the chinese. And you still call us Weak people. You dumb ****s.

That is why the best player in the world have played their junior we have sent the best hockey players that ever live.

Mario Lemieux
Martin Brodeur
Patrick Roy

We have ****ing fighters in here. And we fight in what we believe.
Please tape: La révolution Française in google. You Will understand. We have overtrown à gouvernement. But you still only fighted between racists and people with à reaseanable mind about having a human being and someone with an heart in front of yourself to assemble that ****hole of a dump you call a free country. Having mass murders in schools because you cant deal with the violence you are generating inside your place.

Yes French people do not trust easily place where the death of innocents is dealt with such a cavalière attitude.

Its normal when your daugher is not there anymore and you have To burry Her.

Or maybe you cant ****ing see what is the meaning between things we love with the américans and things we judge severily. With no servicity.

Jaysus. Inbreeding is a hell of a drug.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Quebec, West Virginia, different language, different accents.

Actually Quebec is a beautiful city. And French-Canadians? Well, the French have always been different.

Though whining about the Plains of Abraham is like the Mexicans whining about the Mexican-American war, you got the place by stealing it from the indigenous peoples, so you lost a war? Tough. Get over it. History happens, which is why all our genes are so jumbled.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Kimmo still lives in Philly and has said that he’s interested in coaching. Now he just needs to take a puck to the face to replace Laperriere.
Let him coach high school for all I care. Until he is best man for the job we shouldn't be hiring him. It's the same stupid sentiment like amac is good in the room just applied to coaching and exactly the way lappy not only landed his gig, but held onto it for this long.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Flyers dmen - ES TOI/GP in 18-19
1. Provorov 19:34 (24 games)
2. Hagg 17:13 (24 games)
3. Ghost 16:59 (24 games)
4. Folin 15:44 (17 games)
5. Gudas 15:00 (22 games)
6. Sanheim 14:58 (24 games)
7. MacDonald 14:52 (9 games)

Flyers dmen - ES TOI/GP in 17-18
1. Provorov 19:48 (82 games)
2. MacDonald 17:55 (66 games)
3. Ghost 17:46 (78 games)
4. Hagg 16:27 (70 games)
5. Manning 16:25 (65 games)
6. Gudas 15:10 (70 games)
7. Sanheim 14:54 (49 games)

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Takeaways.

1. Ghost is down a minute.
2. Hagg is up a minute.
3. Folin is the new Manning
4. Sanheim and Gudas are unchanged, except Sanheim doesn't get scratched
5. MacDonald has seen a huge decrease in his usage

Reactions: Adtar02
Oct 26, 2018
somewhere
www.facebook.com
Math the roses have an evil aura

Maybe i do look like an evil man for telling what i saw with my own eyes.

Maybe you do look like that because you hate me, you and your friends.

Or maybe you dont f***ing care at all and this is just a big game and a good show to you?

Who can tell really the truth when all is said and done? Its questions for the wises and old men.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doodootheclown

Oct 24, 2011
DelCo
giphy.gif

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
And yet lindblom played 5 minutes past game

That's not going to change under Hak.

I really hope the building stays empty and the pressure stays on management to fire Hak.

I can't stomach the idea of the next GM giving him the rest of the season as a try-out. I'm sick of having to root against this team for their own good. I want to f***ing enjoy games again.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
That's not going to change under Hak.

I really hope the building stays empty and the pressure stays on management to fire Hak.

I can't stomach the idea of the next GM giving him the rest of the season as a try-out. I'm sick of having to root against this team for their own good. I want to ****ing enjoy games again.

100% ^^^

rip the godam bandaid off already Homer.. just be done with it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad