Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
336TIoD.gif

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
This is so good I actually forgot to suggest "THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!" ala Jesse Pinkman

"Another Lightning thread by non-Lightning fan"

-THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

"Haven't won a Cup yet"

-THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

"Already started their avatars"

etc etc etc

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Maybe same concept as arrogance is bliss, make some outrageous claim, but instead finish with the "Deal with it" meme.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Based on Likes and posts it seems that "No Cup" and "On Paper" were the favorites by most.
So I was sitting eating desert with my kids, one was eating Chocolate pudding and the other Butterscotch. As kids do, they decided to try each others and got chocolate in the butterscotch and butterscotch in the chocolate and made it even better according to both.

This gave me an epiphany and I thought I too would take two good ideas and try to combine them into something better. Behold I give you the next option in 2019 SCF avatar ideas.

NO PAPER CUP

vH1Eujo.gif

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Based on Likes and posts it seems that "No Cup" and "On Paper" were the favorites by most.
So I was sitting eating desert with my kids, one was eating Chocolate pudding and the other Butterscotch. As kids do, they decided to try each others and got chocolate in the butterscotch and butterscotch in the chocolate and made it even better according to both.

This gave me an epiphany and I thought I too would take two good ideas and try to combine them into something better. Behold I give you the next option in 2019 SCF avatar ideas.

NO PAPER CUP

vH1Eujo.gif

Hahahahahahaha can I use this already?

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009

NO PAPER CUP

vH1Eujo.gif
Awesome! Give your kids a thumbs up from me!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad