Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
gSkGnR3.gif
This is good but I would use the secondary shoulder patch logo so it fits in that circle logo better, haha.

Or maybe the Sunshine Skyway bridge, though people might not be able to tell it's different from the Golden Gate.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Darn I thought I had kept it under the limit.
I’ll correct that later. But the game will probably be over before I can get to my computer.

It's all good. You're gonna need a new one anyway because the magic number is liable to change by the end of the night

BTW Mods is it too late to take a poll?

I'll throw this out there again: I'm in favor of us using each theme: Paper, Shit Dom says, "We haven't Won a Cup" and GSW for each round of the 4 rounds of the playoffs. No matter what we are all getting what we want. exercising that each one is not our final form, while being as jerkish as possible.

All we do is change avatar themes for each round of the playoffs

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
It's all good. You're gonna need a new one anyway because the magic number is liable to change by the end of the night

BTW Mods is it too late to take a poll?

I'll throw this out there again: I'm in favor of us using each theme: Paper, **** Dom says, "We haven't Won a Cup" and GSW for each round of the 4 rounds of the playoffs. No matter what we are all getting what we want. exercising that each one is not our final form, while being as jerkish as possible.

All we do is change avatar themes for each round of the playoffs

Tried using my phone and an app
cnjy5Qs.gif

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
I love all of the suggestions so far. I think we should do the 'on paper' one for the season before switching it up for the actual playoffs.

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Someone mentioned this in another thread, and we've been joking about it since the Warriors thread, but something like "The Tampa Bay Lightning turn heel!" Wrestling avatars have always suited some of our team names, but we've never done them. Like, "Hulk Hedman to Hollywood Hedmonster." Kucherov to Goonerov (but only against New Jersey). And then just load it up with ridiculous statements on how good we are.

I still think On Paper is my favorite (although we should have a few random "**** Dom says:" floating through the fanbase).

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Love them all. I ask that we consider making sure that all of that avatars have a consistent opening graphic to them and the same colors so we show unity though.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Love them all. I ask that we consider making sure that all of that avatars have a consistent opening graphic to them and the same colors so we show unity though.

I love the ones that troll other fanbases. (See current avatar.)

Reactions: Rschmitz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad