NBA 2018-19 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Fultz only played 7 minutes tonight and was benched for the entire second half. After the game Brown didn't rule out McConnell replacing him as the back up PG moving forward.

Move him elsewhere so he can start over. I'm not writing him off yet but it might be reaching a point where it can't work in Philly.

He's a sunk cost at this point and McConnell is currently the better player.

Elvis P

U aint nothin but a hound dog cryin all the time
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Wall's contract extension: Starting next season he gets $169 million for 4 years including $47 million the 4th year.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
The Wizards are going to have to hope some team is desperate to take on John Wall like Van Gundy was desperate to take on Blake Griffin. That's the only way I can see them being able to move him. I've thought over the last couple of years that Bradley Beal has taken over as the best player, and I'm sticking with that.

Markelle Fultz is finished. Dude needs a new home ASAP. Jimmy Butler is going to make this kid want to quit basketball.

Good on Cavs fans giving LeBron that reception tonight. What the **** is wrong with the Lakers though barely hanging on in that game lol it's the Cavs.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Lol the warriors look like a lottery team without Curry.

People are talking about how they're without Curry and glossing over the fact that Green isn't there either. As much as I may not like him, he is a huge loss for them all over the court.

Reactions: Voight

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Markelle Fultz is finished. Dude needs a new home ASAP. Jimmy Butler is going to make this kid want to quit basketball..

Hope he can get traded to a small market team where there's no spotlight on him and he can try to get on top of things without as much pressure and without as many people caring.

He was still the top pick, so he isn't going to go completely under the radar, but Philly is a team being thrown around as conference finalists, they've got multiple stars people want to see, and now the Jimmy factor. People want to watch this team, and here he is trying to learn how to shoot free throws in the middle of it. If he can get shipped off to somewhere nobody cares about, maybe it will help.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
People are talking about how they're without Curry and glossing over the fact that Green isn't there either. As much as I may not like him, he is a huge loss for them all over the court.

For sure.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

Dramond is the heart of that team. Curry is the soul.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Durant 'liked' (and then quickly unliked) an Instagram comment saying Draymond is getting traded when Cousins comes back from injury.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
The Big Kiwi has really been stomping lately and I love to see it. We already knew he could be a big physical presence defensively and grab boards when he isn't boxing out for Westbrook to claim them, but he's put up 18 points or more in six of his last seven games now.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
The Big Kiwi has really been stomping lately and I love to see it. We already knew he could be a big physical presence defensively and grab boards when he isn't boxing out for Westbrook to claim them, but he's put up 18 points or more in six of his last seven games now.

One of the most underrated playes in the game. Love watching him.

Sep 19, 2008
Kyrie: 'No disrespect' with Thanksgiving slam
Irving told NBC Sports Boston that his issues with the holiday stem from his Native American heritage.
His mother was a descendant of the Standing Rock Sioux tribe. Over the past few years, Irving has embraced his heritage, including getting a tattoo of the tribe's logo on the back of his neck
In August, Irving took part in a Lakota naming ceremony and was given the name "Little Mountain."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad