NBA 2018-19 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Heard about that. Howard's been a solid player in his career. Still from what I'm reading it doesn't sound good for him at all.

Onto other news, Raptors play tonight vs. the Heat. Wonder if they can make it 5 in a row.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
So he likes trans women. Really don't see a big deal, but that likely won't go over well in the lockerrom because reasons.

If it was simply that then it shouldn't be a big deal, though it still would be in some circles.

But the story is much bigger than simply Dwight likes tran women.

Sep 19, 2008
As much shit as me and other people here give the garbage Wizards at least they have some heart coming back from huge deficits against Clippers and Rockets.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
As much **** as me and other people here give the garbage Wizards at least they have some heart coming back from huge deficits against Clippers and Rockets.

I watched the game. If they can keep playing like that they’re a playoff team. Big if at this point but still.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Good game going on in Golden State.

They better hope Curry is fully healthy and Green/Durant sort out their feud before the playoffs. They're very beatable without Curry and Green (as most teams would be without two of their better players).

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Saw some of that game last night. The Warriors got the win but that Magic team is looking decent to me, could be a possible playoff team.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
In Canadian basketball news: Andrew 'Maple Jordan' Wiggins and Jamal 'The Blue Arrow' Murray and definitely trending in different directions this season.

Disagreed as well, Wiggins was looking like he finally started listening to jimmy and busted his ass on both ends before he got hurt. I still want no part of that contract, but he was on his way to winning me over.

I'd take confidently take Murray over Wiggins right now.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
My comment had more to do with them trending in different directions. For the first time in years I think Wiggins was trending in the right direction.

Which I disagree with. In general he is still trending in the wrong direction this season

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The west is ridiculous. Only team I cant see making the playoffs is Phoenix, and the Warriors are the only team Im 100% sure will make it.

Reactions: HFBCommenter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad