NBA 2018-19 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, Curry and Green are 2 awesome players. Their absences are hurting the Warriors. I think once both come back the Warriors will get back to their winning ways.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Neither do I.

Don't understand what's so funny.

People have a choice whether they wish to celebrate it or not and you have to respect both opinions. Not sure why he finds it hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ivan13

Elvis P

U aint nothin but a hound dog cryin all the time
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Except for Curry, all the Warriors starters including Boogie may be gone next year.

Rockets: Chris Paul isn't getting any younger.

Depending on what happens in FA, the East may be very talented next season. They already have Kawhi and Butler.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Speaking of which, if Cleveland is in a position to draft Barrett this summer, I wonder if they just say no to drafting another Canadian in the Top 5. :laugh:

Especially with RJ having that Mamba mentality, only without the mamba-talent...

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
If they were to fire him, I wouldn't be shocked. SAC is horrible at retaining coaches and being patient with them.

He's already lasted longer than their last 8 coaches, stretching back to 2006. Ranadive especially doesn't seem to care about paying guys to not to coach.
Sorry for the late response but I don't get why they have an issue if they win. Would they rather lose and have Bagley get minutes? Not saying he would make the team lose. Did they forget they don't have a 1st round pick in the next draft? Also read it's the assistant GM who might want him fired. Joerger felt like the assistant was after a replacement since last season. But Vlade is the GM so wouldn't he make the call and not the assistant?

Sep 19, 2008
West looks pretty fair right now. No team is really running away with it. Other than the Suns everyone is in it. 4 game difference between the best and worst team :yo:

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Except for Curry, all the Warriors starters including Boogie may be gone next year.

Rockets: Chris Paul isn't getting any younger.

Depending on what happens in FA, the East may be very talented next season. They already have Kawhi and Butler.

Not really. Draymonds contract doesn't end until 2020.

Speaking of which, if Cleveland is in a position to draft Barrett this summer, I wonder if they just say no to drafting another Canadian in the Top 5. :laugh:

Bennett is the only one that didn't work out. Thompson is at least still on an NBA rosters (theirs).

Sorry for the late response but I don't get why they have an issue if they win. Would they rather lose and have Bagley get minutes? Not saying he would make the team lose. Did they forget they don't have a 1st round pick in the next draft? Also read it's the assistant GM who might want him fired. Joerger felt like the assistant was after a replacement since last season. But Vlade is the GM so wouldn't he make the call and not the assistant?

SAC is never going to be good until they commit to a coach.

Elvis P

U aint nothin but a hound dog cryin all the time
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I read 2 reports. Draymond may be traded in the off-season. Fultz is not part of the 76ers plans.

Sep 19, 2008
Not really. Draymonds contract doesn't end until 2020.

Bennett is the only one that didn't work out. Thompson is at least still on an NBA rosters (theirs).

SAC is never going to be good until they commit to a coach.

It's sad Sacramento has been so bad since 2004.

@Clowe Me

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
This has been the most unpredictable (and fun as a result) NBA regular season in years...maybe in the last decade plus.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Dwight Howard is trending on Twitter for a bad reason (the threat accusations, not anything else).

Last edited:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I think Danny Ainge is overrated but I will give him respect on this one - got the guy he wanted (and the better player) while gaining even more assets.
I don't think Ainge really had to do much. It's not the Celtics that Philadelphia was worried about; it was the Lakers. Around draft time, reports were coming out that Magic Johnson could be leaning towards either Markelle Fultz or De'Aaron Fox if either was on the board at #2 instead of Lonzo Ball. It might have been a tactic to just shut LaVar Ball up, but it was enough to scare the 76ers into trading for the 1st pick.

I still think that if Boston picked #1, they were taking Tatum.
Draymond Green isn't going anywhere, especially if (when) KD leaves as a free agent.

Reactions: Avs_19

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
As if the Wizards didn't have enough internal strife to deal with as is...this Dwight stuff comes out.

The details impress me as it shows Dwight is capable of being dumber than even i imagined.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i thought dwight was trending because he had a 30-30 game or something like that

wasn't expecting that lols. if all that is true, show's he's an even bigger POS than i thought

Reactions: Voight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad