2018-19 Laval Rocket & ECHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcal64

Jul 4, 2010
Ottawa
They should really consider sending Waked and Pezzetta down and bringing up Martineau and Verbeek imo.

Why Pezzetta?

He brings grit to the team, Audette brings nothing, send Waked and Audette down, if we get lucky, Audette will want to terminate his contract like Addison did.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Why Pezzetta?

He brings grit to the team, Audette brings nothing, send Waked and Audette down, if we get lucky, Audette will want to terminate his contract like Addison did.

Pezzetta hasn't done much so far, Audette I'd be fine with getting rid of but he has been a little better lately. Just that this team so badly needs goals that Audette has better odds of scoring then Pezzetta. But I assume Audette won't be re-signed this summer so maybe they will send him to the ECHL since they don't need to worry about his future.

That said I'd like to see them trade for a puck moving defensemen. Larmarche hasn't been very good, Lernout is a bottom pairing D, Plant should be in the ECHL. If they could get another Taormina like player that would be great for the team.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Pezzetta hasn't done much so far, Audette I'd be fine with getting rid of but he has been a little better lately. Just that this team so badly needs goals that Audette has better odds of scoring then Pezzetta. But I assume Audette won't be re-signed this summer so maybe they will send him to the ECHL since they don't need to worry about his future.

That said I'd like to see them trade for a puck moving defensemen. Larmarche hasn't been very good, Lernout is a bottom pairing D, Plant should be in the ECHL. If they could get another Taormina like player that would be great for the team.
Do you think with the return of Weber and Schlemko that someone like Juulsen or Ouellet get sent down?
It would not hurt Juulsen

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Lindgren will get the start.

When asked why he made the goalie change last game, he said it was a feel he had and it paid off.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
DrmWWqtXgAAf7rC.jpg

McCarron back in tonight.

Scratches: Pezzetta, Waked, Plant & Sproul.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Alexandre Alain makes it 1-0 for Laval. Lamarche with a very smart shot a little off the net to allow Alain to deflect it into the net.

Lamarche and Audette with the assists.

WOW! What a play by Belzile to send Evans on a breakaway who makes it 2-0.

Lamarche gets his second assist. He was very good on both plays.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Cleveland has picked it up a bit, applying a lot of pressure on Laval.

Lindgren has really kept Laval in this. You can see that Cleveland has one of the best offenses in the league. But Laval is doing whatever is necessary to stay up 2-0 and Lindgren is sharp so far.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
And Scherbak finally gets on the board. 3-0 Laval. They are so opportunistic tonight.

Vejdemo and Jevpalovs with the assist.

I have to say, all three Laval goals were really nice plays.

This game is getting feisty.

Laval on the PP.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
DrmjOQeUUAUAciQ.jpg

For once, Laval is the team that got out played and got the goals on the few opportunities they got. It's not that Laval is playing badly, but Cleveland was the better of the two teams in the first. On a few plays, Lindgren was the difference.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Laval's PK isn't first in the league for nothing. They killed two penalties and gave Cleveland nothing. Now Laval will head to the PP themselves. Now that special team is another story. Hopefully they score.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Game seems one sided even though Laval is winning. Lindgren must be playing well

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Game seems one sided even though Laval is winning. Lindgren must be playing well

He is. For me, it's not that Laval is playing bad. But Cleveland is the better team so far.

Cleveland finally gets through Lindgren. They score a PP goal with 2 seconds left in the period.

Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad