Injury Report: 2018-19 Injury Report - Where’s Kesler?

Who plays more games as a Duck this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
what's the point in bringing back Perry for a couple of months at this point? we're not a playoff team with or without him, so just bench him and let him get some real rest.
He hasn't played in an NHL game in almost a year. It will be good to get him some pressure-free reps.

Pennaduck

Aug 17, 2016
Pennsylvania
At least Silf's injury is just a hammy. Shouldn't affect our ability to trade him or affect his value should Murray decide to do so.

PaddyMcStackin

Goalier Than Thou
Apr 18, 2018
Selfishly, I'd rather know now if Perry is capable of generating offense instead of putting all my hope on his shoulders going into next season.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Un-****ing real. Every season it's the same crap. I can't recall seeing our full roster together for even a single game over the last few years.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
They won't even do a placebo move in saying they fired the medical staff & trainers.
Firing an entire department with no evidence they are at fault is generally a bad idea. And what good would saying they have fired an entire department do?

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Firing an entire department with no evidence they are at fault is generally a bad idea. And what good would saying they have fired an entire department do?
It wouldn't hurt to start with new medical staff & trainers, the bar has been set so low they can only go higher.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
yeah the strength and conditioning coach needs to go and a completely new medical/training staff would be nice after the disaster that has been the last few years
Its like we need Dr. Gregory House MD to turn things around with the medical staff.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Is it a mystery anymore why the Wild is the least injured team? Skahan's been working there for the past couple of seasons already.

The rumor was that he quit because Ducks org were too cheap to buy the equipment he wanted them to right?

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
The rumor was that he quit because Ducks org were too cheap to buy the equipment he wanted them to right?
If true, that sounds like something Arte Moreno would do with the Angels & the Angels are the most injured MLB team in the league. I remember when Arte went on a firing spree downsizing the front office years after he bought the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad