Injury Report: 2018-19 Injury Report - Where’s Kesler?

Who plays more games as a Duck this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
We had a player we got in a trade that had a chronic shoulder issue when he arrived. His former team never was able to fix it, so he dealt with it.
Sean and one of his medical staff worked on him and his game picked up quickly. It was fun to see, I was at one time a patient of the doctor when a number of Ducks players came in back the .

New trainer changed a lot of things

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
It's really great that the Ducks beat reporters at least let us know who's doing what in practice. I think he just hangs out by the slide board and chugs coffee.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
It's really great that the Ducks beat reporters at least let us know who's doing what in practice. I think he just hangs out by the slide board and chugs coffee.
Pretty sure Anaheim aren't allowed to practice until Friday or Saturday.

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
Per Eric Stephens, practice lines today.

Rakell-Getzlaf-Perry
Shore-Henrique-Silfverberg
Ritchie-Grant-Sprong
Gibbons-Rowney-Cracknell-Eaves

Looks like Perry's back...I wonder if they're plugging him back into the lineup straightaway, or if they'll actually have him play with the Gulls for conditioning, like Eaves did.

Looks also like maybe Kes will be gone an extended time.

And finally, Gibbons needs to be subbed out. Development or not, Jones should be over there. Play the 4 lines a bit more evenly so Jones still gets some decent playing time.

*edit* oops, Merlin posted the practice lineup on the roster thread. My bad.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Jones should definitely be in San Diego

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Rather him develop correctly, with our other prospects, in a winning environment. Why the f*** would we want him to play in this bullshit.

Reactions: Terry Yake and Elvs

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Let me be selfish. I just like him better than Gibbons, that's all =( Or maybe I just don't really like Gibbons...haha.
Gibbons face reminds me of Kesler, his cousin maybe ?
Edit: wow Gibbons is 3 years younger than me but his face looks 38 & people say i look 25.

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Any update on Gibby?

Suspect a concussion based on how the back of his head looked to have hit the crossbar, but any official announcement?

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Not sure if it's just the flu or something greater, but Patrick Eaves is on IR again. Slowly morphing into this guy

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Went to practice today...

!. Gibby left the rink as I was heading in about 30 minutes prior to practice starting.
2. Miller played the full 90 minute practice with Boyle and Johnson alternating in the other net.
3. Holzer is back and skating with the team.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Miller start tomorrow.

Reactions: duxfan1101

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
If Vancouver has to play Rick DiPietro 2.0 again,
And we play Chad J

We could obliterate scoring records
Fixed.
Yep. I feel bad for the kid, its not his fault he has the same last name as the worst goalie in post 2000 era.
That said if i see a goalie named DiPietro or Niemi in a future draft i'd steer clear of them, just bad luck.

Reactions: pbgoalie

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Fixed.
Yep. I feel bad for the kid, its not his fault he has the same last name as the worst goalie in post 2000 era.
That said if i see a goalie named DiPietro or Niemi in a future draft i'd steer clear of them, just bad luck.

You know. I actually just got back online and it’s was a crappy thing to post Re DiPietro. Kid got thrown to the wolves

Reactions: Anaheim4ever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad