Injury Report: 2017-2018 (Off Season Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Small teams get hurt more than others, not that this team will ever learn from it. How many have come from blocking shots, as opposed to trying to lay a hit or from taking a hit I wonder?

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
I don't think Rick Nash sucks. He has a pretty high skill set IMO.

But anyway...........Pacioretty - one of those players that may have more value to the Habs. Not one of my favorites. On the surface his leadership skills look to be atrocious. If the Habs could bring back Subban and Radulov then I'd consider keeping PatchMan. LOL

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Patches is a consistent 30 goal scorer, he may be inconsistent in the season and the play-offs.. but find me another guy who has scored as much as he has, and is on a sub 5 million dollar contract?

He also has a reputation of being good defensively.

There will be no shortage of suitors, don't kid yourself.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Patches is a consistent 30 goal scorer, he may be inconsistent in the season and the play-offs.. but find me another guy who has scored as much as he has, and is on a sub 5 million dollar contract?

I don't understand why a team wouldn't want him for 2 potential playoff runs before deciding whether or not to give him a new contract. He is on a good deal currently so why wouldn't teams line up to get him? I guess there is also the Bergevin factor, if he wanted a roster player as was reported it would be a tough trade to make for a playoff team.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
If Patches played his last game in a Habs uniform like that it will suck
Didn't this happen to Subban as well 2 seasons ago?

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
MB excuses are building up :) lol
His end of season presser will be hilarious . All he will do is blame injuries and talk about Chicago and the Media wont challenge those answers

Reactions: logik47

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
MB cant use injuries as an excuse. since when mtl was losing hard was during the start of the season when everyone was playing.

Also i dont get how this team wins or get points without the top 3 players on the team (Price pacio weber)

annoying

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
So our #1D, #1Goalie, captain and top scorer before injury, #3D (Mete), and top 9 forward (Hudon) are all out

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
don't kid yourself...Ottawa is going full steam ahead for that lucrative last place...lol

- 32% chance a team from the 4th to 10th spot wins the lottery vs 41% chance a team in the top 3 wins the draft lottery

- 59% chance a team from the 4th to 15th spot win the lottery.

It's a lottery!

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal

So where were they at the trade deadline?

There night be suitors but if the father of the bride wants a king's ransom, he might just scare them away. I fear The Idiot is gonna do the same with Patches that he did with PK. Refuse the best deals and then desperately accept the worst.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad