Injury Report: 2017-2018 (Off Season Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackeymoon

Tropical!
Jan 16, 2018
Northern Ontario
MB excuses are building up :) lol
His end of season presser will be hilarious . All he will do is blame injuries and talk about Chicago and the Media wont challenge those answers

The media will laugh at his condescending jokes and agree with him because the Habs would probably take away their passes if they don't. Welcome to the Kremlin.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Good

It will give more time to sherbak and lehkonen

Reilly will play more too

I feel mete could work on his shot in Laval next year

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
in other words....

"Hey Antti, youre winning too many games for us, go take a vacation"

"Zach from the ECHL, YOURE UP!"

:laugh:

Watch him shoulder the load for the rest of the season

Last edited:

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
wow, hope the arena is empty for home games, silly to pay to watch this injury riddled AHL team

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
wow, hope the arena is empty for home games, silly to pay to watch this injury riddled AHL team
I find it way more exciting than earlier in the season! Both goalies are playing great, Chucky has picked it up, the young players look great, defence looks better, Gally looks great. True they’ve been outplayed st times, but they’ve beat good teams and been close to beating others. I wish they could’ve started the year like this!

Hansman

Mar 18, 2013
Wild West
I find it way more exciting than earlier in the season! Both goalies are playing great, Chucky has picked it up, the young players look great, defence looks better, Gally looks great. True they’ve been outplayed st times, but they’ve beat good teams and been close to beating others. I wish they could’ve started the year like this!
The only thing missing is to give Chucky a little test run at center.

Wandering Maroon

Sep 11, 2010
It's hard not to imagine us not sucking again, if these guys aren't there at the beginning of next season. Byron, Shaw, Weber out 6 months. We don't have the depth in Laval, they finished last in the AHL and they aren't getting any major pieces next year.

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
we are getting ready for next year #lowtitude #tankmode #PileOnTheExcuses

MB has a step ahead this year who is next to have a "longterm" injury? Danault? Price?

I hate my team right now I just do.. lost the #passion

#ThanksMB

bte its not because of mb the injuries i know that but just the awful vibe we are now its all on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad