2017-18 Around the League | Congratulations Washington Capitals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightfighter

Aug 31, 2008
Reading through the Habs board is brutal, kinda insane how they went from Subban, Chucky & Sergachev to this mess within a year.

We won't be too far off if we keep running players out of town, losing talent for "reasons" (defense, character, cap space, whatever).

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Bergevin and Dorion. Have done cannoballs into the gutter this year. It's great.
Chia's at the edge scrambling to climb out and Benning is f***ing fancy walking at the curb just teetering before stepping away.

The Hoffman sitch.....though possibly out of Dorion's control ....really makes the Seguin trade look more appealing in hindsight for pro-Chiarelli camps.......the locker room circus might ruin the Sens season (again).

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Is there anything Lucky Lou can't do? Story in theathletic about how he was able to stick his nose up at concussion safety protocols and completely avoid any punishment for his org in NJ. The Flames and Montreal were caught as well and actually got punished. Lou just got off scot-free. Lou is king of the NHL.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Is there anything Lucky Lou can't do? Story in theathletic about how he was able to stick his nose up at concussion safety protocols and completely avoid any punishment for his org in NJ. The Flames and Montreal were caught as well and actually got punished. Lou just got off scot-free. Lou is king of the NHL.
It is a joke that he gets off with all this stuff, and hes still stuck with the no high numbers and no facial hair.

If I was a hockey player and my GM told me to shave my facial hair, id tell him to go f*** himself

Reactions: TB12

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
It is a joke that he gets off with all this stuff, and hes still stuck with the no high numbers and no facial hair.

If I was a hockey player and my GM told me to shave my facial hair, id tell him to go **** himself
If I made the nhl you’re damn right I’d shave my face upon request. If I am Ovechkin I tell him to shove it obviously..

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Would have been nice to be in on Trotz. Ah well. Hopefully the magic of assistant coach osmosis will upgrade our guyy.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Was listening to the Power Play today. Interesting take by POS that Hoffman wasn't liked in the locker room. Seems to also say that Karlsson wasn't either though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia