2016 WHL Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hordichuk_24

I thought Seattle was the most complete team heading into the playoffs. I don't think any team is better than them in the league right now (including Brandon). Brandon will give them the hardest test but I still don't think they will be able to beat the T-Birds. Definitely the most balanced team in the league.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I'm assuming the kids will be flying back and forth and not by bus haha???

I know it has been done before when it's long distance.. actually I believe when Portland and edmonton were in finals, they flew but both teams had to fly on the same plane back and forth

cxreg

Nov 13, 2003
Seattle
I'm assuming the kids will be flying back and forth and not by bus haha???

I know it has been done before when it's long distance.. actually I believe when Portland and edmonton were in finals, they flew but both teams had to fly on the same plane back and forth

that's a good point. I just checked and realized that it's a 2-3-2 series due to the distance, so I guess it's game 5 for me instead of game 6

google says it's a 20 hour drive without stopping. I'm guessing they will fly too :amazed:

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
that's a good point. I just checked and realized that it's a 2-3-2 series due to the distance, so I guess it's game 5 for me instead of game 6

google says it's a 20 hour drive without stopping. I'm guessing they will fly too :amazed:

Oh wow I didn't realize it actually was a 2-3-2 set up. It definitely makes most sense, but I didn't think it would be set like that. I weirdly like that setup for the team without the home ice advantage. If Seattle can get a split in those first 2 games, which is very possible, that will be HUGE.

If I were Brandon, it would be horrible going back to Seattle for 3 games after a split and dealing with their loud and mental fans haha

That schedule makes the series even more exciting

lopper

Oct 22, 2006
AB
They will absolutely fly. In more recent years teams typically do during the finals.

I believe the two teams use the same charter. At least that was the case for the Oil Kings and Winterhawks when they played in the finals a few years ago.

TBirds in 6

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Maybe t birds will sweep again?haha jk.... I say tbirds and Brandon split games in Brandon and then go back to seattle and the tbirds win those 3... t birds in 5

MBJets

Dec 22, 2003
Visit site
Any prediction between Seattle and Brandon anyone ?

Break it down

Goal Bow over Papirny

Defence Brandon (Prorov best dman in WHL)

Forward Even Barzil and Patrick almost a scratch because of Brandon depth with Hawryluk, Quenneville and McGauley

Experience Brandon because of last years run

Brandon by a hair 7 games Brandon gets what they missed out on last year in the league final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad