Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v29) Next: @ BOS| Sun, Oct 2| 3pmET/12pmPT | Sanchez vs Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
With the way this O has been playing that very well could be game :laugh:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'd vote for Betts. I care that the Angels suck. Maybe if they were .500 team I wouldn't but they're not.

It's not Mike Trout's fault the rest of his team is godawful. The MVP is an individual award. It makes no sense to hold anything against an individual that is out of his control or the fault of other people.

Saying that the Angels suck discounts Trout's MVP case is like saying that David Ortiz hitting nearly 40 HRs makes Betts' case better.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
I don't understand how we can support this team and franchise.

So many fails it's embarrassing

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
Can't panic right now, game/seasons not over yet. :sarcasm: Breathe. Only down 2-0. Breatthhhe.too late. I am panicking.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
It's not Mike Trout's fault the rest of his team is godawful. The MVP is an individual award. It makes no sense to hold anything against an individual that is out of his control or the fault of other people.

Saying that the Angels suck discounts Trout's MVP case is like saying that David Ortiz hitting nearly 40 HRs makes Betts' case better.

It's a personal interpretation of the award, sorry you disagree, but many feel the same way as me.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
With the way the Jays are swinging the bats lately, it feels a lot worse than 2-0.

Have to look at it optimistically, still 24 outs to try and get some runs.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

i'll never understood that. if you're good. you're good. it shouldn't matter if the team sucks, it should even speak more how good you are, that yo are that good and your team sucks.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
i'll never understood that. if you're good. you're good. it shouldn't matter if the team sucks, it should even speak more how good you are, that yo are that good and your team sucks.

And if you're that good, maybe your team's record should be a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad