Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v29) Next: @ BOS| Sun, Oct 2| 3pmET/12pmPT | Sanchez vs Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
swtn.gif

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
So kind of Happ, wet field so he's letting the Sox walk around the bases instead of forcing them to run on the wet field

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Really, Tabler? Really?

:facepalm:

Honest to god, the only sane case to be made is for Mike Trout. I don't care that the Angels suck, that's not the point. Trout is head and shoulders above basically anyone else that has even a remotely conceivable MVP consideration (a group that includes Betts and Josh Donaldson). Mushy feel-good stories aside, David Ortiz is so far down the MVP ladder that it's kinda funny anyone would even suggest he's in the mix.

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
Jays have been very obvious in their pitch selection lately when ahead in the count. 0-2 count is generally followed by 3 pitches way out of the zone. So timid.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Really, Tabler? Really?

:facepalm:

Honest to god, the only sane case to be made is for Mike Trout. I don't care that the Angels suck, that's not the point. Trout is head and shoulders above basically anyone else that has even a remotely conceivable MVP consideration (a group that includes Betts and Josh Donaldson)

I'd vote for Betts. I care that the Angels suck. Maybe if they were .500 team I wouldn't but they're not.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Happ is scaring me.

Love how Tabler goes "the conditions are definitely playing a role."

It's not like it's not affecting the Boston pitcher too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->