Post-Game Talk: WCQF Game 5: Perds at Whales 4/30 9PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Struggled to even turn it on tonight, but I'm hopelessly hooked. Need a Tom Berenger / Major League "win the whole f-ing thing" moment. Vamos los Perds!

Reactions: hido

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Choose your own adventure on defense ...

Juice didn't let the first shot go in, so that's a bonus.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Being in front of the net on either side seems to be a missing part of the game plan. See? I can be an optimist…I’m saying there IS a game plan…
It is looking like desperate forechecking is the game plan along with standing around on defense and letting Carrier get smashed into the boards a lot.

Reactions: bdub24

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Holy f*** is Carrier a waste
He must do a bunch of little things well that someone with an untrained eye like myself can't see. I've been trying to figure why the coaches and front office seem to love him for about 2 years now. I have a really hard time seeing it, especially in the playoffs. His game seems to take a Craig Smith/Calle Jarnkrok turn once the intensity is amped up.

Reactions: bdub24

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
He must do a bunch of little things well that someone with an untrained eye like myself can't see. I've been trying to figure why the coaches and front office seem to love him for about 2 years now. I have a really hard time seeing it, especially in the playoffs. His game seems to take a Craig Smith/Calle Jarnkrok turn once the intensity is amped up.
Samesies!! I’m assuming the details I’m not educated about are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad