Transfer: 2016 Summer transfer discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
My issue with Mkh is that doesn't he like to drift centrally a lot? That may be a bit of an issue with Sanchez who likes to do that cut-in move and Ozil working there as well. How would he work with Bellerin?

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
BILD saying Reus could be out until 2017. RIP.

Yeah, that sucks. People were making it seem like he was Schweini fit and just barely got turned down out of safety.

Not a good offseason for BVB, despite Bartra and Dembele (Great signings)

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011

Probably one of the least convincing pieces of transfer-related social media detective work that I've ever seen. She works for UEFA and recently moved to London apparently. Not surprising that she wants to network professionally with Arsenal

My issue with Mkh is that doesn't he like to drift centrally a lot? That may be a bit of an issue with Sanchez who likes to do that cut-in move and Ozil working there as well. How would he work with Bellerin?

He's not a classic winger at all, no.

Yeah, that sucks. People were making it seem like he was Schweini fit and just barely got turned down out of safety.

Not a good offseason for BVB, despite Bartra and Dembele (Great signings)

It is an exciting offseason, with more great signings than Bartra and Dembele. I feel bad for Marco, who, like Gündogan, misses yet another international tournament. He isn't an indispensable player in Tuchel's side right now, however.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
A BILD guy non-chalantly reported Bayern has had talks with Ibra. Then again, it seemed to be a wild speculating piece overall with mentions of noone being able to guarantee Lewa not leaving for Real, so I'll take it with an ocean's worth of salt, even if he said the talks with Ibra are not a rumor.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not sure how reliable the source is but it looks like Inter have made Lamela their top transfer target...Spurs won't accept anything less than 30 million.

They bought him for 30 and he's just starting to pay dividends...so I doubt he'll leave.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Done deal

Can Feghouli operate on the left as well? I know he is primarily a right winger. It will be interesting to see how the attack forms.

I just really hope this doesn't mean Slaven persists with Antonio at right back. Though, it's a simple fact depth will be extremely important with an upcoming Europa campaign.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Celso to psg is done 11 million, 9 goes to Rosario while the rest goes to a 3rd party ownership group. He'll stay with Rosario until December however.

Hopefully he doesn't turn into another pastore, who isn't a bad player. He's just not the 10 I envisioned.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Can Feghouli operate on the left as well? I know he is primarily a right winger. It will be interesting to see how the attack forms.

I just really hope this doesn't mean Slaven persists with Antonio at right back. Though, it's a simple fact depth will be extremely important with an upcoming Europa campaign.

I don't think he can tbh

2nd best position for him would be CAM

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Celso to psg is done 11 million, 9 goes to Rosario while the rest goes to a 3rd party ownership group. He'll stay with Rosario until December however.

Hopefully he doesn't turn into another pastore, who isn't a bad player. He's just not the 10 I envisioned.

damn, great signing.

Lo Celso is crazy talented. If everything goes right to him, he may be the next Riquelme.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Watzke has confirmed to BILD that Mkhitaryan will not extend his contract.

BILD is also saying that Dortmund will not allow him to leave this summer. If this is true, then it's another massively **** decision by the club. It's time to cash in on him.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
watzke has confirmed to bild that mkhitaryan will not extend his contract.

Bild is also saying that dortmund will not allow him to leave this summer. If this is true, then it's another massively **** decision by the club. It's time to cash in on him.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Watzke has confirmed to BILD that Mkhitaryan will not extend his contract.

BILD is also saying that Dortmund will not allow him to leave this summer. If this is true, then it's another massively **** decision by the club. It's time to cash in on him.

No it isn't. Not sure what he sees in ManU or Arsenal tbh but that's ok. Dortmund will eventually be fine without him. Might as well let him leave for free next summer.

Meanwhile, time for me to find a new avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad