Transfer: 2016 Summer transfer discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Has he be linked with other clubs? Just wondering how much he's been courted. You would think on a free there would be teams lining up?

Legit : Sevilla because of Emery but he is going to PSG.
Fenerbahce was very interested as well

Not sure if legit : Inter, Liverpool, Barca

The source of today's info regarding WHU is l'Equipe, so I'm assuming it's legit

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Legit : Sevilla because of Emery but he is going to PSG.
Fenerbahce was very interested as well

Not sure if legit : Inter, Liverpool, Barca

The source of today's info regarding WHU is l'Equipe, so I'm assuming it's legit

Liverpool = not legit

jniklast

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
Why would gladbach accept that? That's the kind of sum that they'll sell him for when they are ready to sell. That's not the kind of sum it would take to convince them to sell this summer.

Gladbach won't get 50M for Dahoud next year with one year left on his contract if he doesn't extend.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
They were interested in Herrera.
They haven't made an action on Yarmo yet but he's been linked numerous times.

Wrong.

No legitimate source has reported this. Everything coming from tabloids.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Gladbach won't get 50M for Dahoud next year with one year left on his contract if he doesn't extend.

Reports from Reddy today that Liverpool willing to wait a year for Dahoud. This would be.....risky. As stating the team is working on with Zielinski at the moment.

They are still haggling on a transfer fee for Chilwell. Mane remains in frame, but no formal action yet. Also they have not given up on Gotze.

More of the same

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Reports from Reddy today that Liverpool willing to wait a year for Dahoud. This would be.....risky. As stating the team is working on with Zielinski at the moment.

They are still haggling on a transfer fee for Chilwell. Mane remains in frame, but no formal action yet. Also they have not given up on Gotze.

More of the same
I don't mind waiting a year for Dahoud but like you said it can be risky with teams with endless pockets lurking around next summer. (City, United, Chelsea, PSG, Real Madrid)

Now what about the wingers?
You can't tell me that there is nobody better than Lallana available?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I don't mind waiting a year for Dahoud but like you said it can be risky with teams with endless pockets lurking around next summer. (City, United, Chelsea, PSG, Real Madrid)

Now what about the wingers?
You can't tell me that there is nobody better than Lallana available?

Mane is the only warm link

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Wrong.

No legitimate source has reported this. Everything coming from tabloids.

Dude you need to chill out. You don't know what rumours out there are true or not. They could be floating interest in tons of players without actually ever following through on it.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
This could be a gesture on Aymeric's part to get the most out of a team like City or he really loves Bilbao. Right now his buyout clause is 65 million set rise to 70 million in 2018.

Also he rejected 8 million per year from City. He's making 5 million now with Bilbao and the highest paid player in their history.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
This could be a gesture on Aymeric's part to get the most out of a team like City or he really loves Bilbao. Right now his buyout clause is 65 million set rise to 70 million in 2018.

Also he rejected 8 million per year from City. He's making 5 million now with Bilbao and the highest paid player in their history.

Sounds like he loves it in Bilbao. Especially after the earlier point you mentioned about how well the club supported Laporte during his recovery.

So Stones to City then?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Ajax and Monaco would be interested I imagine. With what has been reported, he is probably hoping for a better team.

I think such a reasonnable young man who stresses playing time will pick... PSG?
And not play a single minute... :sarcasm:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Dude you need to chill out. You don't know what rumours out there are true or not. They could be floating interest in tons of players without actually ever following through on it.

Why do I need to chill out. People should stop polluting the boards with lousy, unreliable sources. Everything I post, I post with a source intentionally so I'm not just talking out of my behind. If you want to call yourself a Liverpool fan and go talk about links sourced from the rag your priorities are horribly mixed up. Giving attention to tabloids so inaccurate they have deserved nicknames like Daily Fail isn't much better. It's wasting time and bandwidth with lies and click bait.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Why do I need to chill out. People should stop polluting the boards with lousy, unreliable sources. Everything I post, I post with a source intentionally so I'm not just talking out of my behind. If you want to call yourself a Liverpool fan and go talk about links sourced from the rag your priorities are horribly mixed up. Giving attention to tabloids so inaccurate they have deserved nicknames like Daily Fail isn't much better. It's wasting time and bandwidth with lies and click bait.

95% of what is reported regardless of the source doesn't end up coming true. If people want to discuss these rumours for fantasy purposes or because they think there could be a shred of truth (or maybe they need to be convinced otherwise) so be it. The actual Liverpool site itself lists a bunch of these 'rags' as sources for transfer news and rumours.

Please, tell me what my priorities should be as a Liverpool fan though. I'm interested in that part.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
95% of what is reported regardless of the source doesn't end up coming true. If people want to discuss these rumours for fantasy purposes or because they think there could be a shred of truth (or maybe they need to be convinced otherwise) so be it. The actual Liverpool site itself lists a bunch of these 'rags' as sources for transfer news and rumours.

Please, tell me what my priorities should be as a Liverpool fan though. I'm interested in that part.

If you want to talk fantasy bring it to the FIFA forums. If people post BS, then I am going to treat it as BS; because it is BS. If people are rightful want to post probable BS, I have the same right, if not more, to call it out at BS. I'm not trying to dumb down the forum with BS.

Your priority shouldn't be facilitating or encouraging conversation on s*n links. Simple enough.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Except you can't say a rumour is 'wrong' just because you don't consider the source of the rumour reputable. You have no idea if it's true or not. You are speaking in absolutes when you are just as clueless as the next person.

For example this is what elicited a lot of Yarmolenko rumours: https://www.instagram.com/p/BEq9Es7NphL/?taken-by=shablii_vadim&hl=en

There is a general consensus regarding what is considered a good source and what is not. I can absolutely say a rumor is wrong when it is baseless and quoteless.

Rumors are useless in this context and by definition are not an example of constructive conversation. It's talking about a lie. I can say Liverpool is in on Leo Messi and it's the same thing. No one can prove its not true by your logic.

That video is old and it doesn't stand up to what any of the reliable sources, the best writers that cover the team are reporting. If anything that video proves its BS because if wasn't don't you think we would have heard something from Barrett, Joyce, Reddy, etc. by now? No one is saying that Liverpool is even interested.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada

It's a transfer "rumours" thread. I said previous Liverpool target Herrera went to Napoli, and Liverpool may be re-igniting interest in Yarmo. I didn't say Messi to United per Daily Mail.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It's a transfer "rumours" thread. I said previous Liverpool target Herrera went to Napoli, and Liverpool may be re-igniting interest in Yarmo. I didn't say Messi to United per Daily Mail.

Yes, to which I replied the information was inaccurate, based on what the Liverpool beat writers are reporting. I don't understand why that big a deal.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
It's a transfer rumours and discussion thread.
Unless you work on the team or it's something absurd I don't see how can you know that it's false. Anyway, isn't it fun to speculate about some of those transfers? Most of them, legitimate or not, never end up happening.

L'equipe reports that Sevilla is interested in Ben Arfa.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Yes, to which I replied the information was inaccurate, based on what the Liverpool beat writers are reporting. I don't understand why that big a deal.

It's not inaccurate. Herrera did go to Napoli...

Metro and others reported it, not that it matters because they're all trash and pollute the board.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
It's a transfer rumours and discussion thread.
Unless you work on the team or it's something absurd I don't see how can you know that it's false. Anyway, isn't it fun to speculate about some of those transfers? Most of them, legitimate or not, never end up happening.

L'equipe reports that Sevilla is interested in Ben Arfa.

This. Not sure why the poster is up in arms about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad